Does the Tamagotchi Friends version of Tamagotchi have customisable faceplates?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessmeow

Reaction score
hi, apologies if this question has already been asked i looked at the previous 7 pages on this forum and couldn't find anything to answer it :(

i have been deciding whether or not to get a new tamagotchi, and was thinking of getting this (it's the cheapest ones, the other ones are so expensive :eek: )but was wondering if the faceplates can be customised as on the tama go and dream town versions of tamagotchi.

also if they are customisable is the glass over the top of the faceplate design clear or tinted, it's difficult to tell from the image :unsure:

thanks! :wub:

oh that really sucks, i'll look into getting one of those then instead :p

thanks for the help :wub:

thanks melon! i didnt even know there were different ones im really new :p

any reason why wave 2 or american is better? or is it just that the designs are cuter? :D

also do you know anywhere that's good to buy them other than ebay (amazon is so much more expensive)? sorry for all the questions :unsure:

i have a couple of friends in america i might be able to convince them to buy a dreamtown from a store there and ship it here, just not sure where they'd be able to get one -_-

any reason why wave 2 or american is better? or is it just that the designs are cuter? :D

also do you know anywhere that's good to buy them other than ebay (amazon is so much more expensive)? sorry for all the questions :unsure:

i have a couple of friends in america i might be able to convince them to buy a dreamtown from a store there and ship it here, just not sure where they'd be able to get one -_-
I personally prefer the games and the quality of the tama itself as it isn't absolute trash compared to wave 1. There's currently 2 wave 2's on eBay, both out of package, if you want the link I can pm you but you may have already seen them.

Amazon is soooo expensive and I rarely bother with it either (I'd keep an eye out though because v occasionally they have v cheap stuff, usually deco pierces ;) ) Ebay is my no.1 place for tamas but when I got my Friends I bought them from Argos last year. A good place to try for a Dream Town would be the Facebook tamagotchi groups but they can be a little risky, in my experience with them however I've never had a problem buying or trading c:

i've made an offer to a seller on ebay for the black and pink wave 2 design! hopefully they accept it if not i can always offer again higher! i'll go hunting on ebay for tamagotchi dream towns now and hopefully i'll find a good price, we'll see :lol: when i get a job ill be able to fund a true collection :D thanks a lot for ur help melon :wub:

i've made an offer to a seller on ebay for the black and pink wave 2 design! hopefully they accept it if not i can always offer again higher! i'll go hunting on ebay for tamagotchi dream towns now and hopefully i'll find a good price, we'll see :lol: when i get a job ill be able to fund a true collection :D thanks a lot for ur help melon :wub:
Np :wub: :wub: :wub: That's one of the one's I saw. There's also a blue one which is the same one that I have!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back