Mac to Tamagotchi p's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie_Rose

Reaction score
hello there, I have been wondering if I am able to transfer Tamagotchi p's downloaded items to my Tamagotchi p's using Mac instead of windows?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, Mac does not allow file transfers other than online and through your CD's/.memory cards hence USB IR transmitters do not work.

Humm really :huh: ! But I made some research and found out that Mr.Blinky (the one who made the patches) said "If you have a Mac Compatible USB IrDA dongle. Then yes you can. the patches like all other downloads for the P's are jpg images with an extra data block attached.". So i'm kinda confused here??

That much I can tell as I have very little experience with Macs and as far as users go, I have yet to see someone actually able to make it work.

If you can, try contacting Mr. Blinky himself. If it really is possible now, we should get the word out :)

So I asked Mr. Blinky and he said yes we are able to transfer items to the Tamagotchi P's using Mac!! But to do so we need to use a Mac Compatible USB IrDA dongle or an old Nokia phone. YaY!!!!!

That's good news! Would you like to share the step-by-step procedure on how to do this? It would be very helpful for everyone! :D

I might do that when my tamagotchi arrives, its going to take a couple of weeks for it to arrive. When i received my tamagotchi i'll make a new topic sharing the step by step procedure of doing this. ^_^ ;)

Latest posts

Back