Where can I buy screen protectors for a Tamagotchi? Do I have to make my own?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshyMellow

Reaction score
I've heard that you can have screen protectors for your Tamagotchi..Is that true? Are there places/websites where I can buy some in the future? Or do you have to make them yourself? 0:

Unfortunately, Tamagotchis are not really as ubiquitous or mainstream as smartphones are so chances of finding a special screen protector dedicated for these devices are very slim.

You can however, buy a generic screen protector and cut one (or even a few more!) from them to fit your screen. Tamagotchi screen sizes vary from one version to another, so you might need to measure the device yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, Tamagotchis are not really as ubiquitous or mainstream as smartphones are so chances of finding a special screen protector dedicated for these devices are very slim.

You can however, buy a generic screen protector and cut one (or even a few more!) from them to fit your screen. Tamagotchi screen sizes vary from one version to another, so you might need to measure the device yourself.
I use phone screen protectors and they work great! Just make sure to read the instructions first before just ripping the thang out and hastily putting it on. (learned that the hard way :p )

I use phone screen protectors and they work great! Just make sure to read the instructions first before just ripping the thang out and hastily putting it on. (learned that the hard way :p )
Ah, I see. I do have to make my own. Thanks for the answers! ^_^

I thought that's how I'd have to do it, actually. xD But I wanted to ask just in case such things exist. I'll hopefully remember this post if I buy a Japanese Tamagotchi in the near future! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back