Dinkie Dino Triceratops Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unibug

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I recently purchased a Dinkie Dino. I checked everything and it should be a original one.

But I have two "problems": It is the japanese version with "Rakuraku Dinokun" on it but

it shows the american starting animation. I searched for this "problem" and found out that

a lot of YouTube-Videos show the same intro on japanese versions.

The next problem is that I am not able to grow my Dino as the Triceratops! When I started

playing I didn't know that there are 3 different Dinos you can grow. At first I gave him a mix

of food and he became the Brontosaurus. Then I read about it and the next time I only gave

him meat, and he became the T-Rex. But now, as I tried (2 times now) to only feed him noodles

(the second time I even avoided ice cream) he keeps becoming the Brontosaurus! But in the

manual it shows the growchart with 3 different types of Dinos. What am I doing wrong?!

Best regards,

unibug

Actually, I think I see what's going on. The Triceratops is a plant eater, or a herbivore. You may be feeding him the wrong kind of food. Try apples or carrots, as they are plant-based. The ice cream only affects Happiness, but not evolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
I searched quite a while and most guys say that you have to only feed noodles, some others say that you have to feed noodles and vegetables. It has to work - it is definitely no fake.

Try vegetables/fruits first. Those are the main things a Triceratops eats. The Brontosaurus seems to fall into the same type as the Triceratops, but the Dinkie makes it to where Noodles are the food for the Brontosaurus.

A Triceratops can't eat noodles, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fruits/Vegetables will definitely lead to the Brontosaurus. There is also an image of a Triceratops eating noodles on the packging. I'll now try vegetables and noodles.

SOLUTION: Only feeding noodles will NOT make the Dino become a Triceratops. He eats apples, carrots and noodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back