I can't identify this one Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foundinstorage

Reaction score
Recently I was helping my fiance clean out his storage to retrieve all of his game stuff from his childhood.

We came across a bag of Tamas. We were able to identify all but one, and the sticker that might have helped identify it is missing.

We tried taking a picture and running it through Google's image search, and got nothing.

0yb7X5ml.jpg

That looks like a Koopa Troopa from Super Mario Brothers. We can't turn it on as the batteries are dead and we don't have a driver small enough to open it up.

Out of a bag of 15-ish Tamas, this was the only one we couldn't figure out. Does anybody have any ideas? I've got good Google-Fu but despite a couple dozen search term sets, I'm still coming up empty-handed!

I found it on Tamenagerie! They call it a "Ganbare!! Ryuuta-kun". :) Apparently you raise a reptile creature, they don't specify if it's a dinosaur or dragon. They also said it's very loud, but you can mute it by pressing the middle and the right button at the same time!

I found it on Tamenagerie! They call it a "Ganbare!! Ryuuta-kun". :) Apparently you raise a reptile creature, they don't specify if it's a dinosaur or dragon. They also said it's very loud, but you can mute it by pressing the middle and the right button at the same time!
You are SO awesome! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back