Characters for the v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cag

Reaction score
Alright, after years I finally found batteries to power my tamagotchis. Since I was little I was aiming for a mametchi, this time I have done a lot of research to get one though.

Any every page said something different. One said, that it has to weight 22LB when it evolves, other say that I need to set a certain time (??) and some recommend to feed certain foods and play certain games. I don't want to waste time trying ALL of them, because I'm afraid that most of them don't.

I have two version 3, I restarted them on Monday, determined to get what I want.

They are becomming alduts today, but something makes me feel like they won't become what I wanted them to.

I want the male one to become a Mametchi and the other one to become a Violetchi / Leaftchi.

Here are the stats and how I took care of each one:

The Male one:

Baby: Teletchi

Child: Tamatchi

Teen: Young Mametchi

Aldut: -

I check on it every 10 minutes, in fact, I even took it to school.

It weights exactly 22LB and whenever I feed it I play games so that it weights 22 again.

It goes to bed at 8PM, and wakes up at 9AM.

It never lost more than one heart in each bar.

I only play the game "Heading" with it (that's what one of the instructions said)

It's training bar is full, and I never missed a cry.

Yesterday I couldn't check on it before it wanted to sleep, and it had one Hunger-Heart missing. When I was home I set the time back, fed it and set the time back to normal again. I hope that doesn't affect it.

It's in it's first Generation, means it's in an Odd generation.

The Female one:

Baby: ShiroTeletchi

Child: Tamatchi

Teen: Patapatatchi

Aldut: -

I also took it with me to school and check on it every 10 minutes.

It weights about 29 to 30LB. I've read that people even had it overweight and it turned into Violetchi, but I don't want mine to be overweight, so I try to stay at 30LB.

It also goes to bed at 8PM and wakes up at 9AM.

It also never lost more than one heart in each bar.

I mainly fed it Sushi and apple, sometimes I forgot though and fed it something else. Instructions I've read before contained that the diet should be Sushi and Apple.

I mainly play the game "Get" to get it to loose weight quickly, but also other games.

The training bar is also full, and I never missed a cry.

Same like above, I couldn't check on it before it wanted to sleep, I also set the time back in order to take care of it.

Am I doing everything right (if there even is a right way)? And if there are any set ways to get Mametchi / Violetchi for version 3, please let me know. I'm really desperate and determined.

Woah, I never knew the V3's tamagotchi growth depended on time of day, guess I don't pay attention to those things.

The V3's growth is pretty random but you can almost always count on Mametchi being the "best care" adult. I'm not quite sure what care Violetchi is on the V3 though.

Here's a growth chart I found that might help: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/58462-v3-growth-chart/
Ah, thank you! They evolved yesterday, and the one I wanted to become a Violetchi actually became one. The one I wanted to be Mametchi is a Pyonkotchi now. Well, better luck next time, I guess?

Latest posts

Back