Classic Tamagotchi Adult being needy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 212414

Reaction score
I have an 18-year-old Mametchi in classic Tamagotchi (or really, the CD-ROM game) and the past couple of days, his meters have been draining a bit quicker than normal. This morning, his meters are draining so fast that just in the time of me typing this post, his happiness and hunger meter have dropped by one.

Is this something old Tamagotchi do right before they die? It's starting to really get on my nerves. I don't have the time to sit here and baby him every minute or so. (Scratch that, his meters have dropped twice during typing this post.)

When they get older and closer to death/going back to their home planet, vintage Tamagotchis require more attention. It's almost like they go back to being a baby care wise! The same is happening to me right now with my Twin Angels.

My best advice is to keep him on pause and only unpause him when you have some free time to keep up with his constant demands. Most vintage Tamas move on at age 20, though there are some who live longer. This is completely at random from what I heard. :blink:

When they get older and closer to death/going back to their home planet, vintage Tamagotchis require more attention. It's almost like they go back to being a baby care wise! The same is happening to me right now with my Twin Angels.

My best advice is to keep him on pause and only unpause him when you have some free time to keep up with his constant demands. Most vintage Tamas move on at age 20, though there are some who live longer. This is completely at random from what I heard. :blink:
Worse than a baby! But I guess it makes sense. The less fortunate elderly people kind of go back to a constant care-needing state as well. His motives were dropping so quickly I couldn't really keep them up, so I put him in the Care Center. After about an hour or so, not even it could keep his stats up so I went to play with him and he apparently died during the game because the alert button went out.

Good to know that it was an intentional thing on the creators' part and that he was supposed to die. Otherwise I'd have felt bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back