My Neopets family!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Here are the names of my family. Pictures will be at the end.

Light (Light_the_evil_one), the Starry Scorchio - A Neopet that is the brother to Thomas, Sonny and Holly Luya. He goes shopping every time while leaving Thomas in the hands of the babies while he goes out shopping with me, the owner. Enjoys reading books and rocking the babies to sleep. Hates getting coffee spilled on his lap. His Petpet is named Chibi Ryuk, a Naalala.

2.png

Thomas (ThomasBangalterDP), the Pirate Draik - The brother to Light, Sonny and Holly Luya. He stays to babysit the babies when Light and I go out. He enjoys playing video games at his leisure, unless he is babysitting. Hates hearing the babies crying. His Petpet is named Madeon, a Tiny Giant Squid.

2.png

Holly Luya (Holly_Luya_Nymph), the Baby Zafara - The little sister to Sonny, Thomas and Light. She shares the child status with Sonny as well. Likes to sleep and play with her brothers. Hates being messy. Her Petpet is named Mazzie, a Plushie Mazzew.

2.png

Sonny (SonnySkrillzMoore), the Baby Kacheek - The once Christmas Xweetok that became a Baby Kacheek via Morphing Potion and Baby Paint Brush. Little brother to Holly Luya, Thomas and Light. He shares the same status as Holly Luya, being the baby of the family now. He loves to play with his sister and enjoy a bottle of milk. Hates having his milk spilled all over the place, though. His Petpet is named Nanou, a Faellie.

2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, what a lovely collection you have, thanks for sharing! Sonny is definitely my fave, he's so cute! Always wanted to have all my neopets as baby versions, but the paint brush is so difficult to get. You're making me want to play neopets again though :wub: :wub:

Aw, what a lovely collection you have, thanks for sharing! Sonny is definitely my fave, he's so cute! Always wanted to have all my neopets as baby versions, but the paint brush is so difficult to get. You're making me want to play neopets again though :wub: :wub:
Aw thanks. And no problem. Sadly the only way to turn your pet Baby is to get the PB or an expensive Baby Morphing Potion, or by completing a Fountain Faerie quest. Boochi's events are retired and no longer happen.

And I'd love to play Neopets with you. :) My username is deathnote5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back