Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cag

Reaction score
My tamagotchi Friends Dream Town arrived today! How amazing! So I know the basics from my v3 s but... I'm a bit clueless, I did a lot of research before getting one, yet I am not sure how to get them to school if they're even able to attend school? Or get them to do anything? I'm proud enough to say that I figured out how to change the contrast.

So a quick Summed up explanation of this would be great if anyone knows much about them ;)

I am moving this to the Help for New Tama Owners (because Tips & Tricks is for sharing info you have found out with other TamaTalkers) :)

Might be worth scrolling down the list of topics in Tips & Tricks in case other members have posted useful tips tho'

Last edited by a moderator:
Tama friends dreamtown has a different connection method that no other tama except for it's first wave cousin has, NFC, nicknamed bump. The character sprites are bigger then on previous tamagotchis. If you have two, it has this special BFF bump. With the BFF bump you can earn jewelry or money. You can also vist the cafe and the circus. There is more mini games at the school, also. What mini games you play at the school affect what your tama grows up to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back