Komputer Koala

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
I am starting the Komputer Koala Giga Pet and I haven't played it in a long time. I was wondering if anyone can give me any suggesting or advice. I was curious at what time I should put her to sleep. I don't want to put her to sleep if she is not tired. Thank you for your help!

It will usually call out for naps during the day (if you tried everything and it won't stop being grumpy (saddened with clouds beneath it), then it will need a nap). When it is night time, it will let you know it needs to go to sleep by either having a sad expression (as said before) or it will sleep on its tree and will have Zs floating off it.

It will usually call out for naps during the day (if you tried everything and it won't stop being grumpy (saddened with clouds beneath it), then it will need a nap). When it is night time, it will let you know it needs to go to sleep by either having a sad expression (as said before) or it will sleep on its tree and will have Zs floating off it.
Thank you because I always have trouble with sleeping and nap times. I don't want to put it to bed when it is not sleepy. I know you just raised one. How old did you raise your until? Thank you again for your advice!

No problem. I raised Sonny, the first Koala (who has been reset cuz his sprites glitched) has been alive at the age of 7. Ozzy, the second Koala (Osmosis) has been alive at the age of 2 right now. Sonny has lived longer than Ozzy has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back