What's your favourite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlea Earl

Reaction score
What's your favourite website?

Can you figure out which is your most favourite website? I know there must be more than a hundred but here you are supposed to answer the one which you often visits. Not necessarily the website url but the name of the website and why do you like it. It can be related to anything, animal, gaming, sports, social media, anything you want.

Mines YouTube. I don't watch TV unless it's an old series I love but I'll have the box set for it anyway. The closest thing I've been to watching TV for ages was Rick and Morty but I saw them all on adult swim so idk if that counts lmao...

I just prefer YT because there's people who make full 30 minutes episodes, 5 minute skits, hauls or vlogs and for some reason I just get more enjoyment out of them.

My favourite YouTubers are The Michalacks, NerdCubed and Helen Anderson c:

Twitter, tumblr, and tamatalk. Aside from that, there used to be this old tamagotchi fan site that doesn't exist anymore.

I like facebook, youtube, art and craft related website. I keep on visiting these website very frequently as I love to surf on net. Few wesites are in my list of the best, as I refer to these site whenever I need. These are babynology.com and tamatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back