V4.5 Job Call

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayori101

Reaction score
So my v4.5 is grown and she has a baby. I got the letter that looks like this [ ! ], and when i answered it, i got another one right after. this has been going on for 10 minutes. I've gotten six letters and there is another one waiting to be opened. Whats going on and what should I do?

You didn't mention if your tama already had a job (you're usually offered a second job after your tama has a baby).

It's been a while since I ran a V4.5 but normally when you get the [!] job letter and you choose it from the letterbox you automatically jump off screen and an "AWAY" sign post shows.
When that happens you press button B and you go to a job location.
Press button A to see the different jobs being offered.
You may not have enough skill points to qualify for all the jobs on offer so you may be rejected for some.

If you are not seeing the "AWAY" screen after you've selected the [!] letter from your letter box, I'm not sure why..
- are you sure you are selecting the [!] letter correctly?
- perhaps you haven't gained enough skill points for any job? (that's a wild guess).

- maybe try to go to the WORK option on your tama and see if you already have a job?

There's a fact sheet in the Tips & Tricks forum for V4 jobs. I'll see if I can find it...

Here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/95049-v4-how-to-recognise-jobs/
It's for V4 but can be used as a guide for V4.5 and has a few tips on why you can't get a job. Not sure if any will work for you, but I hope so. Good Luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! :eek: I have never heard of this before and I run my tamagotchi v4.5 all the time! What happens when you open a letter? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back