All things considered, what is the best color tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyriuh

Reaction score
What is the best colored tamagotchi counting the quality and abundance of features, as well as things all the way down to the price. All i know so far is there are 3 colored ones i think, all in japanese sadly. they are also super expensive and i have considered getting a dream town friends just because its english and looks like the colored tamas just english and lcd screen instead of color. What do you think is the best color for the price and has the most to do? I first considered a id l english, but there is one on ebay for 300$ and i want something that is like 10-30 maybe even 40$ lol. also could you tell me what the best place is to get a cheap one?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's actually quite a few colour tamagotchis! They are: Tamagotchi Plus Color, Hexagontchi, Tamagotchi ID, Tamagotchi ID L, Tamagotchi P's, Tamagotchi 4U, Tamagotchi 4U+, and the upcoming Tamagotchi M!X.

Feature wise, the Tamagotchi ID L seems to have an abundance. Price wise, where I live, the 4U is currently the cheapest.

Hope this somewhat helps you! :D

There's actually quite a few colour tamagotchis! They are: Tamagotchi Plus Color, Hexagontchi, Tamagotchi ID, Tamagotchi ID L, Tamagotchi P's, Tamagotchi 4U, Tamagotchi 4U+, and the upcoming Tamagotchi M!X.

Feature wise, the Tamagotchi ID L seems to have an abundance. Price wise, where I live, the 4U is currently the cheapest.

Hope this somewhat helps you! :D
I wanna thank you so much because of your comment i looked into the 4u, and i find out that it is really cool and is pretty affordable! i found one for 35# on ebay, and i also figured out that my phone is compatible with the app and is able to send stuff to the 4u so i can do that too! its kinda funny because i dont own an english tama, my only tamagotchi i own is an entama, so i getting another japanese tama lol, i hope there are translation guides, and i think i heard something about an english patch for the 4u, but that may be the 4u+ only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back