4U app questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyriuh

Reaction score
So im gunna get a 4u pretty soon here, and it will be my first color tama, but i have questions about the app. i have looked it up and my online model is compatible to send stuff to the 4u, but im not entirely sure how the concept works. does the app ever update and the special characters i can get and stuff ever go away? like if i see something i like should i get it immediately because later the item/character wont be there anymore, or will it all always be available? and also when i chose to get a character off of the app, how does it work? does it just give me the character or do i have to make my tama change into it somehow?

You've got questions, I've got answers. :D

-If you use Mr Blinky's English 4U app, none of the available content will be removed, so I would highly suggest you go with that one instead of the official app. Last I checked, a couple of the characters and games on the official 4U app have been taken down - I believe Felynetchi / Airoutchi was one of them.

-When you add DLC characters to the 4U, you will have to earn them, but it's not that difficult. The 4U itself will give you a hint as to how to get the DLC character in the form of showing one of the items they came with. You will have to use this item 3 times from the toddler of the matching gender of this character to obtain them, it's handled just like the Deco Pierces on the P's.

I am strongly considering purchasing a device to use with Blinky's app. I really would like to find something around $50, if possible. I can't find a buy it now nexus 7 tablet on ebay. I've seen several of the nabi dream tab 8s around this price. I'm in the U.S. can anyone in the U.S. recommend the nabi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back