Pretty Cure Virtual Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shulk

Reaction score
Mame House on Mame Street in Mame City on Tamagotc
Does anyone else here own any Pretty Cure V-Pets? I'm talking about the Card Commune, Heartful Commune, Mix Commune and so on. I have the Heartful Commune and I want to hear about other people's experiences with the toys.

I've heard of them, but I haven't played with them. The device themselves look cute.

Its simple like the Heartful Commune. You use cards/diamonds to interact with the fairies. It calls you roughly every 15 minutes for something but if you dont respond. Nothing happens, your selected fairy will say something and move on. It has mini games, very simple. More interaction, the more your fairy likes you/level up. There is outfits, food and accessories to mess with but they dont stay if you use thrm right away. You can store a few foods/things at a time. One of the few talking precure pets. Though limited to a few sayings (good night,good morning...etc) I would recommend buying "new" or complete, with pouch.

I have the Crystal Commune too. Removes the cards/diamonds and sound speech. Has a few mini games, simple. Adds a pedometer/motion sensor has all the characters in some way. You do more walking/adventure mode, the better. Longer trips will give you treasure each different. Can be used now/later. But generally the same care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like all the precure virtual pets, but I have to say that the mix commune and the splash commune are the most fun, you get to play with moop and foop in that one,so that's why I love it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back