4U Bumping Connection Clarity in English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama4star

Reaction score
Hello!

I started to play with my 4U a few days ago and have figured out a number of things. However, the bumping/connecting part of 4U to another 4U is not as clear to me.

I am sure the second option is for connection to another 4U

The next screen that gives you the options I am not sure of. I know (maybe third option) is item selection. Fourth is marriage?

I'm also having an issue where if I try to connect my two 4Us they do not connect to each other. One will have a signal, but the other won't. However, one Tama is an adult and the other is a toddler/child. So I wasn't sure if the child stage could connect with an adult or not. Any help is most appreciated.

:) :) :) Thank you! :) :) :)

First option - Connect to another 4U

Second Option - Connect to 4U app

Third Option - Connect to 4U Touch Card

Fourth Option - Marry (?)

Thank you, I want to know what are the order of options once you select connect to 4U. Like gift, visit, bump whatever order those options are. Thank you ! :)

UPDATE: I figured it out. Found a tutorial. For anyone curious.

TAMAGOTCHI 4U CONNECTION/BUMP - GUIDE

First lesson- DO NOT USE TWO AT THE SAME TIME! Unlike the past connection and friends versions. So when you select your options to connect do so on only one Tamagotchi 4U otherwise they will not sync together. When syncing it is best to have them back to back.

Second Option- Heart Icon Options are

-Greeting (Profile Exchange) - select and make sure 4U is beside other 4U you want it to connect to

-4U Connection

-App for 4U

-Touch spot

Second Screen for 4U Connection

-Game - select this and make sure 4U is beside other 4U. Tamas will look for an outfit for the lady. When the Tama you connected to goes back to its 4U a mini game starts. During this mini game press A repeatedly to raise up the bar. After clothes are gathered, you need to press it against the 4U for it to go back into the 4U that made the selection to show the lady the outfit.

-Item

Once selected you have a choice Yes or No. Select No go back to original list of options. Select Yes

Two options appear. If you select the first option, another list appears.

The list for first option is

Food- select food to give to other 4U

Outfit- select outfit to give to other 4U

Accessory- select accessory to give to other 4U

Item- select item to give to other 4U

Second Option selection (these choices will reflect items or games you've received from touch spots, etc)

Backgrounds

Games

??

Items?

-Picture - Select and make sure other 4U is nearby. Tamas will take pictures of each other (this will be saved into journal)

-?? Marry

Okay hope this helps anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back