v1 and v2 breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

datenshi_blue

Reaction score
Hi, there.

I'm kind of new to tamagotchi world. Not really, my v1 I did get in 2004 but I never got any friend with a tama to play with. So, now a friend of mine who is a lover of the vintage stuff happens to have a v2 and we started playing and we made our tamas connect and stuff.

Result, his tama, the female, already has a baby, mine, the male, hasn't got a baby. Is this normal? Only the female gets babies? Do I have to wait for the matchmaker? Perhaps is it a matter of age? (His tama is 7yr while mine is 6yr). Could it be a matter of different versions?

Thank you so much for your help.

Did your friend's Tamagotchi get a baby after you two connected? Or did he get one via matchmaker? I am not sure from your post.

If it's the first and mating occured while you two connected but he was the only one to get a baby, that's a connection glitch that causes only one side to get the kid. If it was by matchmaker, then you just gotta wait for her to appear or set your clock to appropriate time so she comes and you can mate your critter. Not sure about v2, but I remember in later versions she would come around 10-10:30 AM and twice more later in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply.

We connected a lot until there were the four hearts. I'm not sure there was a mating because there were some connection problems in which one of the tamagotchis would be absent from their screen but not coming to the other screen because the other tama didn't connect (and I'm a total beginner, at that). They only exchanged presents, a couple of hearts and played a lot of games.

The baby came the next day after we got the four hearts with no matchmaker involved. One minute the tama was alone, and the next time my friend looked at the screen (it was muted because he was at work) there was a baby with her. He was all wtf'ed at that XD and texted me all creeped out.

Up until now, my tama is still alone (7yr) and the matchmaker hasn't come to visit (or I missed her at 10:30 am today because I was at a meeting and obviously didn't have the pet with me).

Sounds like some kind of connection glitch. Had to happen the first time we tried to marry lol.

Thank you very much for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back