Music Star: Pro Debut

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
I recently bought a new Music Star and I've been playing it for awhile. I'm trying to get it to pro debut but every time I do, the third judge does not give me the "O". I followed the other thread on how to get to pro debut, but nothing has worked. Is there something that I am doing wrong? All of its skill points are over 600, and I have practiced with the band multiple times as a teen and as an adult.

TamaTamatchi

Unfortunately, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do (as far as I'm aware) except keep trying and practicing with the band. Good Luck :)

Skill points don't seem to help much since I've had characters with all 999 skill points before they became adults and still wouldn't pass pro debut.

I suggest, if you don't pass the first time, make sure to go to the jobs and band work a lot (which you probably already do). Mine failed at first but passed the next time after I took them to the band work under the door icon, but it could be that wasn't the reason she passed...

Okey Dokey, I posted a guide about this way back in 2013, and people said it worked, so I hope they meant it!

• When the last judge refuses (that's most of the time), it's because your Tamagotchi hasn't practiced enough. When your tama makes a noise and dances belongside their instrument (usually happens when you leave it for a minute or so), you must praise it. It raises their skills. Don't praise it after though, cause' it makes no difference.
  • When the first judge usually refuses, it's because your instruments don't go very well together. I wouldn't suggest all of your instruments being the same... It rarely makes a difference. A good combination is usually a Guitar, Drum set and Microphone, because... well, your generic rock band is made up of those instruments!
  • I also checked my old article, and my younger self claimed that the second judge always accepts. Then again, I'm not so sure about that...
I hope I helped! The V6 is also one of my favourites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back