Nightmares

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mashedpotatoesve

Reaction score
"Look! Chamametchi's having the magical girl dream again!"

The buildings were enjoying another pleasant night of watching the dreams of the citizens.

"Hahaha! Hahaha! You're all perfect!" Mrs. Perfect's dream self tossed several leaves from the rooftop of the school.

"Sweeping, sweeping, sweeping..." Maidtchi's dream self was sweeping the same alleyway as last night, making sure not to miss a spot.

"Hey wait, look over there... It's a new dream," one of the apartments exclaimed, and they turned to look.

It became obvious that this was no normal dream when they saw that the person dreaming was Violetchi's father, Papakizatchi. And instead of being surrounded by a glittering aura, like the other dreamers, he was surrounded by what seemed to be a pitch black void.

He was walking down the street, a neutral expression on his face. The buildings silently watched as he turned a corner, and then he gasped.

The office building he was standing under looked down to see what startled him, and gasped as well.

On the opposite corner from the Flower family patriarch was what appeared to be a teenaged version of him. But he looked so different...

The younger version lacked a white suit and hat, instead wearing a dark green baseball cap and a dark green bandana around his neck. Covering his mouth and nose was a dust mask with a green flower drawn on it with a marker.

"Shut up, Guruguru scum! What are you doing here?!" The Guruguru town woman he had pinned to the wall struggled to get free.

"P-please, I'm not here to fight! Please just let me go!"

The younger Papakizatchi held up a large kitchen knife, poiting it at her throat.

"Start talking, or you die, mon cher."

"Leave her alone!" Papakizatchi ran to the scene and tried to shove his younger self away from the innocent woman, but fell right through him, hitting the ground.

"Please, somebody, HELP!" The woman shrieked, terrified.

"Alright, you asked for it..."

Papakizatchi scrambled to his feet, leaving the hat on the ground, and tried to grab his younger self's arm, push him away, grab him by the neck, grab the knife... But nothing worked. He just went right through.

The younger self raised the knife up.

""NOOOOOOOOON!" Papakizatchi's plea fell on deaf ears.

SHING.

Thump.

The woman lay dead, blood pooling under her.

The younger self, who now had blood on his hands, turned to look at his adult self and grinned.

"Oh la la, so naïve... You can't change what you did, mon ami."

Papakizatchi looked down, amd saw that he too had blood on his hands. He fell to his knees as his younger self continued to mock him.

"Nobody ever caught the murderer... What if they suddenly found out it was you? What would your precious wife think? What would your children think?"

Mamavioletchi and the rest of his family appeared, tears streaming down their faces.

"YOU MONSTER!" His wife screamed at him.

"I hate you!" Violetchi sobbed.

"Stay away! Get away from us!" Kizatchi yelled.

"Imagine how it would affect them!" The teen mocked.

Violetchi disappeared and reappeared at the schoolyard. She approached Mametchi, Memetchi and Kutchipatchi, a nervous look on her face.

"H-hey-"

"Leave us alone. You're dad's a murderer!"

"Yeah-tchi! Go away-tchi!"

"But I-" She began to pleas, but was interrupted by Principal Mimizu.

"Violetchi, you are now expelled for being a murderer's daughter. Have fun rotting in the gutter."

The spring onion was sobbing now, his face in his hands.

"I know... I know I'm a monster... Please, just spare my family, please!"

"You killed an innocent woman. There's only one way to atone for this, mon ami..."

He nodded. "Oui..."

He almost robotically took the knife from his younger self, pointing the blade at his heart and raising it.

"Do it."

He plunged the knife in, and vanished, as well as the other entities of the nightmare.

The school let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, looking around in a daze. All the buildings were silent, looking at eachother in horror at what they'd just seen.

"What just happened?"

"That murderer a couple decades ago... Was Violetchi's father?"

"Apparently so..."

"What are we gonna do?!"

"We can't just tell them, they'll know our secret!"

"Forget the secret, somebody is DEAD!"

"EVERYONE QUIET!!!"

The buildings quit arguing and looked at the school.

He exhaled.

"Look... We're all shocked. But... Listen. Papakizatchi may be a murderer, but remember yesterday?"

"Yeah... He and Mamavioletchi kissed. So what?"

"He also comforted Violetchi when she cried."

"And?!"

"He almost got run over himself, shoving the family pet out of the way of a car."

The other buildings exchanged confused looks.

"He's already redeemed himself, by being a loving, selfless husband and father."

"But what if he kills again?"

"What if he kills his family?!"

"He won't! Couldn't you see how guilty he was? He's having nightmares about it. So we will quiet, and that's final!"

Very few buildings agreed, but the school was an authority figure for them. So, reluctantly, they held their tongues.

"Your secret's safe with us," the school whispered as the sun began to rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back