Tamagotchi M!x faceplates!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you haven't heard yet, the front part of the tamagotchi m!x can be removed! I saw this image on awagumo's instagram:

13731717_303133193354205_7643721105390989605_n.jpg

Also while browsing Tamagotchi Collectors I saw that a user posted templates for m!x faceplates. Please note that this isn't my original work, I'm just sharing it with you guys.

1RfJMOm.jpg

The poster said that the correct width for this template is roughly 6 centimeters.

Can I have the template and what size would I have to resize it at if I use MS paint or FireAlpaca?
Hi, I posted the template above (it's the grey image). The original poster said that it should be about 6 centimeters across, they didn't provide zoom/printing information so I guess it'll be trial and error.

Just so you know, the faceplate actually isn't supposed to be removed to do so you need to take the toy apart so be careful when doing so haha but it's still good to see it can easily pop out unlike versions like the P's where you had to pry it out hahaha.

Just so you know, the faceplate actually isn't supposed to be removed to do so you need to take the toy apart so be careful when doing so haha but it's still good to see it can easily pop out unlike versions like the P's where you had to pry it out hahaha.

Yup, I'm aware of this! You can also take the faceplate off without opening up the tama, but of course there's a higher chance of scratching something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back