I know how to beat the Akinator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumecantchi000

Reaction score
The title says it all. Not enough people know about the tamagotchi characters, especially the not as well known ones like Chouchoutchi, Himespetchi, Lovesoratchi and Meloditchi. But this might not be the way to defeat the Akinator for long if everyone does it every time.

Hope I helped! :)

I entered my age (12) and thought of Dean Winchester, of course. As soon as he asked if the character is from Supernatural, I almost died...

But then I got to the end and he said it isn't for children. Aw.

XyknlMf.png

Apparently Rick is fine but according to the post above me Dean Winchester isn't. I entered my actual age too. (14)

Beat the Akinator with Jerry though, he's such a Jerry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi once appeared for Akinator :)

But yeah the newer and Japanese-only characters would probably not be on it.

Apparently Rick is fine but according to the post above me Dean Winchester isn't. I entered my actual age too. (14)

Beat the Akinator with Jerry though, he's such a Jerry.
It may just think 13 is old enough..?

I've stumped Akinator with random Kirby characters before. I never thought of doing Tamagotchi ones. I should try that sometime.

Edit: So, I tried doing Memetchi. His first guess was Charlotte the spider, his second and third guesses were characters I don't know, and then he gave up! He asked too many questions that didn't help him figure it out at all, lol.

Edit #2: Ugh... Akinator, when I say it's not a Pokemon, that means don't guess a Pokemon. -_- (Plus the one he guessed doesn't match anything I answered about Kuchipatchi...)

Edit #3: After stumping him a second time, he gave me a list that had "Tamagotchi (game)" on it. Uh... That's not a character? :huh:

Edit #4: No one had ever done Violetchi before and he made me have to add her after I stumped him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back