Tamagotchi 4U Log: By KujoStar64

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujoStar64

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I'm a little late to report on my 1st generation. Basically I had started my Tama 4U and got a baby girl character. She was pink and looked a little like a bunny. Her toddler form resembled a pale plum pudding with greenery on the top. She finally became an adult in a purple outfit and a black hat, but her constant meetings with the old man Tama character made her change into a similar sort of character with a blue beard, brown suit, and white braided bandana. Anyway, she was sent to the matchmaker earlier this morning and was married off to a blue character. The other options were a Mametchi or the punk/gothic version of Mametchi.

Generation 2 has just begun and this time I got a boy character who looked like a yellow chick with a striped raccoon tail. He is now a toddler who looks like a chicken in a Tanuki suit. I think I'll call him Bobby. He looks like a Bobby. That's all I can think of for now.

Due to my receiving an old-school Giga pet in the mail, I've decided to no longer run my Tamagotchi 4U. The old-school pets are what I remember the best, and they are what I'd rather be running. May a mod be kind enough to lock this thread, please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back