Anyone know if you can patch a V3 to make it english?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vileplumegamer

Reaction score
I just ordered one and I'm afraid I won't understand anything and i will have to write down everything so is there i guide/patch someone could link? :eek:

I just ordered one and I'm afraid I won't understand anything and i will have to write down everything so is there i guide/patch someone could link? :eek:
Did you order a Tamagotchi Plus (full name: Keitai Kaitsuu! Tamagotchi Plus Akai)? If so, I'm afraid you cannot patch a Connection series Tamagotchi from Japan. If you ordered an English one, which is the Tamagotchi Connection V3, then there's no need for you to patch it as it's already in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you order a Tamagotchi Plus (full name: Keitai Kaitsuu! Tamagotchi Plus Akai)? If so, I'm afraid you cannot patch a Connection series Tamagotchi from Japan. If you ordered an English one, which is the Tamagotchi Connection V3, then there's no need for you to patch it as it's already in English.
wait... all V3s are in english? it says its from japan so don't think it's gonna be english but if it is that would be awesome!

wait... all V3s are in english? it says its from japan so don't think it's gonna be english but if it is that would be awesome!
The Japanese versions of certain Connections/Connexions are not in English. Since you said it's from Japan, you will have a Tamagotchi Plus, the Japanese version of the V3. You cannot patch it, as it does not have the capabilities to do so, so you'll have to look for translations of the menus when caring for it.

Thanks for the help anyways! also could you link me a translation guide for V3? i can't find one anywhere! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back