Tamagotchi M!x Minigame Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
What do you do with the UFOs in the Star Catch minigame? If I press a button, I lose. If I don't press a button, I lose. Are there any other minigames to play besides Paint The Rainbow and Star Catch? Also, how do I unlock Mermaid Palace?

I don't own a MIX myself yet but here is the information I have found.

Rainbow Hills and Gozaru Village each have a game.

To unlock Mermaid Palace you need to connect to 3 different Tamagotchi MIXes. But you can also reset one Tamagotchi MIX 3 times, and connect yours to it each time.

About the star catch game, I think you need to press A to catch something on the left, and B to catch something on the right. Press the button once to catch a star or twice to catch a UFO.

I don't own a MIX myself yet but here is the information I have found.

Rainbow Hills and Gozaru Village each have a game.

To unlock Mermaid Palace you need to connect to 3 different Tamagotchi MIXes. But you can also reset one Tamagotchi MIX 3 times, and connect yours to it each time.

About the star catch game, I think you need to press A to catch something on the left, and B to catch something on the right. Press the button once to catch a star or twice to catch a UFO.
I can confirm the details about the star game. Once for stars & Twice for UFOs. Took a little bit of trial and error to figure it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back