Tamagotchi 4u - tablets / phones / free downloads?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look here:

https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/

This site automatically updates once someone who uses the app succeeds at sending something to their 4U, so it's most comprehensive, and also shows the country.

Some people complain that it's not obvious what phone model it on the list but all you have to do is google the model and you'll know.

Jhud has already posted the most comprehensive list for compatible tablets/phones, but just for the record the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact is compatible (all versions). I think a lot of Sony phones, being Japanese, are compatible?

My mom had a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact and it didn't work, now she has a Huawei P8 Lite and it doesn't work either. Hopefully I'll get a hold of some slightly broken phone/tablet compatible with the 4U myself, sadly I'm an Apple person and I have no plans in replacing my current iPhone in the near future...

By the way, if anyone is wondering, the cheapest things I've seen that work with the 4U are the Asus Nexus 7 2013 (most people use this one) and the LG Nexus 4. Both go for ~$80-100 or so on eBay.

About Sony phones, I think a lot of them are compatible with the 4U because the FeliCa NFC protocol used was developed by Sony themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back