Heading mini game V1,V3 problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmagic616

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the problem while playing the Heading Mini-game, where when you move your Tama to the Right and then it just arbitrarily won't jump? It happens on both my V1 and V3 (Connection) but it is much much more prominent on the V1. All the buttons work perfectly, and it never happens in the Centre or the Left only ever the Right.

If you had this problem did you have a solution? It's really annoying because heading is probably the funnest game (when it actually works) on the Tamas but that one little problem can make it unwinnable at times.

Edit V2 not V1

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestyly I think I won the heading game maybe... twice. Because of the same problem, though I'm not sure if it's on the right or left for me...

Lag likes to eat button inputs sometimes. Also, make sure you completely release the other button before pressing jump.

On a side note, Heading is harder on the V2 because the ball falls at random speeds.

Yeah, imo it's harder on the V2's especially because of the random ball speed. I have also noticed that as the years have gone on it does get a bit harder. It might have something to do with like, finger oils getting to the contacts or something? My tamas are due for a cleaning, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back