The log of Dos; my first real Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyootNapsta

Reaction score
--Intro--​
So recently I found my two old Tamagotchi's while cleaning up, and instantly dropped everything to start one up. I didn't know much about versions, but after a little bit of searching, I found that one was a Connection V4.5 and the other was a Connection V1. I played the 4.5 for a short while, but eventually found that it was hard to play with due to a broken A button. I thought about just using the V1, and upon starting it up I realized it was actually a V6 Music Star! That was two days ago, and now that I am starting to get into the community of Tamagotchi, I thought I would try out this whole log thing!​

--Day 1: August 21st--​
After fighting with the battery for a short while, I finally decided to be serious about this pet, as when I was younger I had never been super into it, and actually dont remember anything past the child phase. So I set everything up, and hatched a female that I named "Dos" for no particular reason. As stated before, I never had really gotten into Tamagotchi, so I spent a little time figuring out what all the buttons do (and accidentally yelling at my tama). I searched up a growth chart and a guide on this site to make sure I wasn't going in completely blind. The first hour was as expected; nonstop care until she grew into a child. Dos turned into an adorable Hitodetchi, which I was pretty excited about, even though getting a perfect care child isn't too hard. After a little bit, Dos went to bed at around 11:30 PM.​
--Day 2: August 22nd--​
The next day, I woke up two hours before my Tama did, giving me a little bit of time to relax before having to give my tama all my attention! After waking up, I fed her, and did the usual stuff, and went to target to by myself the usual stuff. I was away for about four hours, and suprisingly she didn't require too much while I was out and about, just a couple things to eat and a little bit of playtime with her panda. But the SECOND I got home, she started being super needy, which was bad because I was trying to do something else (that was only a little more important than Dos). So I wasn't able to keep her at four hearts for a little while, sadly. Not much happened until night time, when she grew into a teenager! But I accidentally made her grow up to be a Ringotchi, meaning I probably would not be able to have her grow into the Mimitichi I wanted her to be. But hey, It's okay because I still love her the same! She went to bed at 8PM, and I followed three hours after.​
That's all I have for now, Ill try to update the log every morning, although its not all too exciting! If you have any questions about her stats or anything of the sort, I will answer them.​

Latest posts

Back