Return to Tamagotchi (TFDT)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guruofguru64

Reaction score
Good day, TamaTalk!

Since I acquired my DT today, I figured I'd try my hand at a log. I read some around here, and thought It would be pretty easy.

Here I go...

PIC:

87hRcun.jpg

My hastily taken shot after opening it. Will get more soon!

~

Tama-Log

Date: August 27, 2016
Start Time: 1:29PM
User Name: DOMINIC

GENERATION I
Name: Josephine

GROWTH
Pinkbotchi
Terupotchi
Neotchi

DAY 1
Finally. 16 days of agonizing waiting has finally paid off.

My eyes glittered at the packaging, which was smaller than I expected, as well as the unit itself. No skin off my back. I ripped it open and quickly popped in batteries.

After setting the time, birthday, and name, I choose the heart egg, as my first Tama was female.

In almost an instant, it hatched into Pinkbotchi. I named it Josephine, in honor of my first.

I fed it bread and milk, and played Balloon with it. It was magical. I went 12 years back in time. :D

The next hour went by fast. Keeping up with it was easy. It only beeped when it got sick and took a nap. The classic beep, a spine-chilling chime. It does bother me that it's kinda quiet. Maybe I need better batteries.

It seems a lot less needy than my previous Tamas. Not that I'm complaining.

It soon evolved into Terupotchi. I cooed over it for the better part of an hour. We played some more, and even won a Tennis match. We bought Jewelry, ate Noodles, and took a bath. Before I knew it, 7PM had came, and she fell asleep.

My moral fiber would not withstand, and I turned back time five hours. Four minutes from now, she will fall and stay asleep. Prior to then, we visited Dream Town, and exchanged 3 tickets for a Beef Bowl.

(totally not stingy :unsure: )

Good night, Josephine. I look forward to another great day.

Thanks for reading! Until next time, :tarakotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, paisanos! Back again!

PICS:

dzfgtbF.jpg

Isn't she cute?

94kFu1m.jpg

Isn't she cuter?

DAY 2
Sleep was hard last night. I had the most illogical terror that Josephine would leave me during the night.

Even though she's sleeping. -_-

I awoke the next morning, and of course, she was there, bouncing back and forth. ^_^

The day was long, and I didn't have much time, but we did play. We also went out to eat a couple times. At the moment, 7000 in the bank. Not bad.

After I had finished washing the dishes, I checked and saw she had grew into Neotchi. Hurray! She's growing into a fine lady. :wub:

We took a stroll to Dream School. It's nice to have some variety. I can also relate in my own studies.

We tried every class. Robot was my personal favorite, but I chose to specialize her in Performer.

She had bulked up a bit (15kg), but I can work off the excess tomorrow.

(maybe it's me, but life seems smoother since I hatched her...)

I'll see you tomorrow, Josephine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, paisanos! Once again, me. :lol:

Sorry, no pic today, forgot! Will have one tomorrow, and of better quality!

DAY 3
This day was pretty numbingly boring.

It's nice to wake up and see my precious Tama to look forward to, though.

Josephine worked harder in her studies, and was rewarded with a nice, juicy Steak.

More time passed. I'm kinda starting to not like the low maintenance of this model. I check every half hour, nothing. Bleh. <_<

3:02 AM

Looked at my Tama,
Don't believe what I saw.
Yumemitchi,
Staring back at me! :ichigotchi:

Seems I'm not so bad at raising Tamas.

(yeah, I was really wanting a Yumemitchi)

To celebrate her growth, I took Josephine to the circus, and got the useless Yumekira Bag. :puroperatchi: (although I know what it is suppose to do)

Hmm, only days remain before she's old enough to date. Unsure if I want her to go so soon.

Before I knew it, 8:59 rolled around. At the time, I had a spare moment.

I fed her a bowl of noodle, and held her in my hand as I watched her fall asleep. So nice.

Wish I had the funds to purchase her a friend.

I usually put her on the desk before my bedtime, but I think I'll take her to bed tonight... ^_^

Good night, Josephine. Here's to you! :wacko:

Hey paisanos! It's the Super Mar... er, my log! :D

PIC:

DCVLgD5.jpg

A higher quality shot of both Josephine AND my thumb! :lol:

DAY 3
I'll start this one with a quote from Madonna:

Time goes by... so slowly... :wacko:

I had some free time this morning, so I sat Josephine next to me while I played on my PC today. Nice to have an audience.

Pretty sure I don't want her to get married... at least not for a while.

I noticed some odd behavior I had never encountered before. Now, my game of choice is the Performer Class. I played it three times today. As I looked as Josephine's expression with each note being correctly hit, most of the time, she seemed sad. Sure, that happens sometimes when I hit the notes, but not this often. All three times, she looked sad. Every now and then, she cheered on a note, but the majority showed her sad. I didn't miss any, as she cheered after each round like normal.

From my computer and probability experience, it seems like a random occurence.

Or is she tired of singing?

This is haunting. :(

On a more positive note, I saw her brushing and flossing her teeth. How adorable! ^_^

We also bought more Jewelry. 11 so far, 19 before we get a new game! Perhaps she'll like it better.

Good night, Josephine. I hope you're okay...

Hey, paisanos! I'm back with two days and two pics!

PIC 1:

zittFBA.jpg

There she is!

PIC 2:

f9uNYfw.jpg

Say hi to the forum!

DAYS 4 & 5
Day four was quite a long day for me, and Josephine did not do much beyond her normal behavior.

Of note, however, was that I discovered that she had a soft spot for Crepes. After feeding her one, she walked up to the screen and showed me how much she liked them. Better purchase more!

In addition, she seemed better about Performer Class. Although she looked like she was yelling a lot.

Day five was much more interesting...

We had a nice bowl of Rice at the Music Cafe. She sat down with Charatchi, who generally sits with her most times. After they ate, they stood next to each other, prompting me a double-take. Then, I had the option of proposing!

Nononononono! She's only five years old! :angry:

In the end, they happily parted ways...

I'm not even seriously considering marrying her until at least eight, preferably ten.

...although, he looks like the right guy... :wacko:

Then we went to Dream School. I expected the usual selection of choices, but this time, Josephine greeted the Principal, prompting another double-take.

Along with good ol' Kiraritchi, the duo performed in front of the whole school.

-sniff-

I'm proud of you, Josephine! :wub:

Tomorrow, we'll visit the Circus and YUMEX TV. I'll aim for some shots there, too!

Good night, Josephine! Don't dream about any boys! :D

Hey, paisanos! More log, more pics, 98.1% pure! ;D

PICS (4):

eFNRUio.jpg

Josephine performing live with D2!

V2QCcsb.jpg

Part of her fortune: Love = 3 Hearts... but what does it mean?!

6LMbNWG.jpg

Nothing better than an evening snack of ice cold Milk...

bqG98Uv.jpg

...or was it warm?

DAY 6
Our morning trip for Omelettes at the Music Cafe led to another encounter with Charatchi...

Once again, they happily parted ways... hng.

As you probably saw in the pics, we visited YUMEX TV and the Tama Circus.

Josephine sang with D2. Such a snazzy tune. It would make a great ringtone.

We also met the Fortune Teller. Her fortune said Friend = 2 and Love = 3.

But what does it mean? Who's the friend? Where's the love? I have a theory... but if anyone has the answers, please do not hesitate to inform me.

We have only one more crown to buy before we're finished buying crowns! 20/60.

I should also point out that, upon growing into Yumemitchi, Josephine gave me the Starry Bracelet. Just if you wanted to know.

I gave her a tall glass of Milk, then watched her fall asleep. So sweet.

DISCLAIMER: FEEDING YOUR TAMAGOTCHI(S) MILK WILL NOT RESULT IN IT FALLING ASLEEP. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY EXTRA POUNDS GAINED BY YOUR TAMAGOTCHI(S).

Hmm...

Good night, Josephine. Let's get an early start!

Hey, paisanos! Today brings even more pics than yesterday!

(Hope I don't pass image limit!)

PICS:

D4PkN58.jpg

Josephine, use stealth to sneak past enemies!

ms8P5Of.jpg

Yep, you got it...

Xa6BwFh.jpg

Bath time!

U1NljFo.jpg

Bling

w50CqRa.jpg

Brush brush brush...

CYtlZrz.jpg

:D

DAY 7
Maaaaaan, getting up early backfired. Not of my own accord. But I digress.

I feel like I should stop taking Josephine to the cafe. Oh, it wasn't Charatchi this time, but Nandetchi!

Josephine, why are you such a man-gnet?!

Hurrrrrr...

Anyway, as you probably noticed, we took a lot of pictures today!

I'm running out of things to log about, so some picturesque creativity should fill it up.

I held Josephine in my hand earlier and tried imaging her soft, fuzzy fur on my hand. That worked well... :)

Good night, Josephine. We'll eat Crepes tomorrow!

Sorry guys, life didn't warrant me any time for logging today. Will log tomorrow!

Hey, paisanos! It's me, yet again!

PICS:

mpyi7bM.jpg

It kinda shines
Most times...

fSfKDvi.jpg

She's got good music taste.

pfC2uNR.jpg

<3

YKUAgyp.jpg

mY EYEs

9HXuqBN.jpg

Mathematical!

DAY 8 and 9
We ate at the music cafe... yeah, by now, you know where this is going.

Nandetchi and NOW Wagassiertchi. Oddly enough, haven't seen Charatchi for a few days...

Here's a modification of a song I thought of.

SOURCE MATERIAL: Primus - My Name is Mud

She's Josephine
Not to be confused with Mame,
Meme, Kutchi, Coffret or Kiraritchi
She's Josephine
She's always been

She's the cutest slice-a pie
You ever seen
She's dressed in Plaid
Yes, Purple Plaid
From head to toe
She's rather fab
Along with her Kira Gem

It kinda shines
Most times...

Now, those of you who own a more older tama (V6 and older) I would like you to grab your running tama and put it up to your ear.

Do you hear ticking? I can confirm if you're holding a V3 or V4.5.

I like to think that it's your tama's heartbeat.

Sadly, mine does not make that noise. It probably went away due to either the thicker shell or the transition to AAAs.

The date place is still staring me in the face...

We finally got 30 pieces of jewelry! We played Cake Catch, and I remembered it from V4.5 as a job you could get.
imageproxy.php

I also remembered that I didn't really like it. For fans of it, however, the controls are much more slick.
imageproxy.php

Had a nightmare on day nine. Josephine left me. It was early in the morning, as if I woke up.

I blinked, and did wake up. Thank goodness.
imageproxy.php

I once again noticed Josephine's low maintenance. I was running around, checked her after five hours, and she was only half empty on her hearts.

She asks so little, and yet brings so much joy.

Good night, Josephine!
imageproxy.php

Thanks for reading! Until next time,
imageproxy.php

???

Where you going, Tarakotchi???

imageproxy.php

Hey, paisanos! It's not the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, but my log!

PIC:

wGQCfw0.jpg

Dramatic reenactment of the inside of a Tamagotchi. :p

DAY 10
Well, I've finally decided.

Tomorrow, probably early in the morning, Josephine and I will finally journey to the Date Place.

These last ten days have been very fun. Every moment spent with Josephine was definitely a sweet treat.

But of course, all Tamas must return home someday.

So we'll eat, play, get dressed up, and find her a suitable suitor.

We've had some good times, and thanks to all the pictures I took, they'll never be forgotten.

As for today's activities, beyond eating a steak with Wagassiertchi, we didn't do much else.

Good night, Josephine...

...get some rest.

Hey paisanos! !niaga em s'tI

We interrupt today's scheduled programming to deliver the following:

GENERATION 1 HAS FINISHED
FINAL RESULTS

Start Date: August 27, 2016
Start Time: 1:29PM
End Date: September 7, 2016
End Time: 10:07AM

Name: Josephine
Weight: 15lb
Ending Balance: 6550p
Jewelry Collected: 30/60
BFF Meter: Empty

GROWTH
Pinkbotchi
Terupotchi
Neotchi w/ Performer Skill
Yumemitchi

Husband: Charatchi
Offspring: Aokumotchi

And so, my time with Josephine has ended. It's really been a grand ol' time. But now, she's off to the Tamagotchi Planet with Charatchi.

In my care, they leave their son. His name is... well, not sure about that. I'll think of something.

Don't worry, Josephine. I'll take good care of him.

Good bye, Josephine. Thanks for all the good times.

~END OF GENERATION 1~

Tomorrow, I'll begin the log of our newest tama pal.

Due to time constraints, this log will be updated now on Sundays. But I will indeed update tomorrow!

Arrivederci, Josephine...

RQNrxht.jpg

Hey paisanos! It's-a me!

GENERATION 2

Start Date: September 7, 2016
Start Time: 11:07AM

Name: Osmond

GROWTH
Aomokutchi
Mitsumarutchi
Cosmotchi

PICS:
5lEvnop.jpg

Looking good, lil' man!

A0Xm9r7.jpg

How handsome!

I watched as Charatchi and Josephine sadly said goodbye to their son. Josephine gave him one last glance before she walked out the door.

There there, little guy...

At the time, I was studying bone cells. So I named him Osmond. (cause the study of bones is called Osteology)

He's so adorable, just like his mother!

We ate, we played, and before I knew it, he was Mitsumarutchi, then Cosmotchi!

Time flew by so fast, I forgot to take pics of his previous forms. Gah.

I'm thinking about enrolling him in Cooking Class. Why? Because it was at the cafe that his parent meet!

We should go shopping soon. We're sitting on 13,000p! Add some more jewelry to his mother's collection.

I'll see you all Sunday, by then he'll have grown into... something!

Hey, paisanos! I'm-a back!

PICS:
Do21Lkc.jpg

He's so cute, just like his mother!

QTBjz3w.jpg

chill wit us m8

jSfkWmG.jpg

Good boys eat their rice...

m2sOBDo.jpg

...and get Steak!

chzeT3P.jpg

...in the basement...xD

OW8cKjY.jpg

He's a heartbreaker, also like his mother!

Well, it's been some few days. Osmond grew into Kuchipatchi! He's become quite the chef.

Upon his growth, he gave me the Floral Ring. A nice piece.

He's quite a cutie. He looks so silly every time he shoots upward in Balloon. Not a bad Tennis game either.

We recently visited Dream Town again. Apparently, he made Rainbow Doughnuts. We traded three tickets, and got... rice.

Like his mother, he's easy to care for. I bet he can't wait to see her. I know I can't.

Also, my batteries ran out. Two Sunbeam brand AAAs, available at Dollar Trees in the US, should last someone about two weeks. (keep in mind, mine were at 75% charge when I got them out of a remote, and I have the contrast at 1, and I turn off the sound when I sleep)

Well, that's really all for this week. I may or may not marry him, but you can expect pics should I choose to.

Hey paisanos! Sundaeeeeeeee.

PICS:

pRSTDjZ.jpg

Good night...

MVn4fp7.jpg

...and sweet dreams!

Despite the long hours of the daily workload, I'm glad I can count on Osmond to always be there.

He sleeps a bit late, but I can live with that.

Sometimes I wish I had the cash to afford him a friend...

After some thinking, I've decided it's time for him to go home. His mother is calling his name, and I'm sure he's anxious to find that right lady!

(toobaditcantbevioletchithatwouldbesofunnylolxdroflcopter)

I'm glad to have taken care of you, Osmond. Here's to your career as a chef. I hope you'll make the best doughnuts in all the land, perhaps even better than Krispy Kreme.

Hey paisanos! Beep...

And so, Osmond found love in a sweetie named Furifuritchi. Despite the reservations some might have over her, Osmond took her by the hand, and they gave birth to a sweet baby boy. As his mother before, I'm tasked with taking care of the young boy.

As sadly as his mother's, I bid him farewell as he walked out the door, one last glance at his son...

Arrivederci, Osmond.

GENERATION 3
Start Date: September 19th, 2016, 11:46PM

PICS:

ASFHbur.jpg

Looking good!

lwkRZXP.jpg

Eating soup with grandpappy!

hlPuQeb.jpg

Your grandmother drew this.

UtRVo47.jpg

Mah boi;

Bbj9eUD.jpg

hey gurl

XMPMVKt.jpg

:D

Yet again! At the time, I was trying to convert a video to watch on my PSP. Didn't work out, needed another converter. Bleh. That's why I called him Codec.

Ironically, I forgot pics of Osmond as a baby and child. I forgot pics of Codec when he was a teen. Dx

They grow up too fast! And I'm right!

His skill with robots ended up with him following the way of the Mame. He also tried singing, like his grandmother before him.

He was also the richest, at the moment he has 32,000p on him. But wat spend on?!

As you may have noticed, I tried an all white look, ala the 4U... sorta. I decided on plain purple, it looks the best.

In a few more days, it'll be time for him to get married... I will try to ship the holy ship (Mamespetchi). I can't promise, but I'll try! Grandparents and parents are calling!

Kinda hoping for a girl this time... wanna bet?

Hey paisanos! My log, sunday nights at around 11:30PM MT.

Mess of PICS:

P9MG5Ei.jpg

The Holy Ship!

oEiQsX0.jpg

Yep, another boy!

X4SOl6N.jpg

It's important to get an education!

By3SZ1m.jpg

A feast fit for a king!

And so, Codec married the space princess. Together, they'll rule the world... with love and compassion, of course.

Farewell, Codec. Take care!

GENERATION 5 (spoilershortestgenerationitsonlyforthispostlol)

I shipped the holy ship! And so, came Hogan. Like his great grandmother before him, he sung for the whole town.

His path led him to an interesting mate.

Usually, I post all the pics at once, but not this time... introducing...

SxjOs1U.jpg

Hello, who do we have here?

peg5F7G.jpg

Hogan...

LJRKy3N.jpg

...and Puffy!

Introducing Puffy, the Himespetchi! Her owner's alias is CuppieGoku. She's my real-life sister! Google her name and find her DeviantArt, it's quite the show!

After acquiring my Tama, she became jealous... er, wanted her own! To that effect, she saved her cash and bought a Pink Lace model.

Together, we had twin girls! Yay!

And so, Hogan met the girl of his dreams, and they lived happily ever after. As I expect. Take care, Hogan!

(yeahbacktobackhimespetchiweirdhuh?)

Next time: Enter Cathrine! What will she grow up to be? Tune in and find out next sunday, on the Super Mario Bros Super... eh, my log!

(isntitannoyingwhenidontspacethings?)

Good day, everyone.

Writing this log has been most enjoyable.

However, the time has come to end it. Life is currently piling up, although nothing serious.

Tomorrow, I shall post the last post. Expect pics and a nice, long piece.

See you tomorrow!

This is it, Luig... er, paisanos.

PICS:
P4a8mnu.jpg

If I were to somehow stick my tongue inside and lick her whole face, I'd have two things. A sugary taste, and a Coffretchi with an empty Happy Bar.

Wait, what did I just say?!

tkmXQfu.jpg

Ugh, now I know how a meatball feels!

K7AWJPW.jpg

Two pretty sisters!

0CyeHZi.jpg

A happy family!

Cathrine grew into Coffretchi. Neat, huh?

Her sister. Ringo, grew into Patitchi.

One makes pretty food, the other pretty faces.

Cathrine recently visited her sister, and gave to her a lot of jewelry. As a result, the two of them have a new game to play!

Eventually, Cathrine settled down and gave her heart to a Tatitchi, who brought onto her a boy.

His name shall be Frank, after Detective Frank Pembleton. (thumbsupifyouknowtheshow)

I think about the little creatures I raised...

Josephine...
Osmond...
Codec...
Hogan...
Cathrine...

I'm something of a social shut-in.

My Tama has kinda help aleviated that. still pretty shut-in, but it's nice to reach into my pocket and see that little person bounce back and forth. My digital familiar. The Navi to my Link. The Felyne to my Hunter. The Laverne to my Shirley.

Before the show ends, I'll put my two cents into my experience with the Dream Town model.

First, the cons.

I miss items, they were interesting to find and utilize. There's not much to spend money on either.

It kinda boils my potato knowing that I can't collect all the jewelry. (Nor does it seem I ever will, sans I try to hack mine)

The characters... are a little too adorable. I miss when they were neat little creatures (and I miss Violetchi)

Not that I'm complaining. The pros?

Battery. Finding a CRC32 is not easy. AAAs are a nice tradeoff.

Dream School! It really makes getting different Tamas more fun, and not endless experimentation (as much)

They grow fast, almost too fast!

They call you JUST TO SAY HI, so much feels. It really puts a smile on your face.

Such low maitenence. For those of us jumping on eggshells, it really helps. I can forget for a few hours and not think mine died (ran away)

Overall, if you never had one, or want an easy one (or can't shell out a fifty atm), it's for you.

3V5LGL6.jpg

Well, my first log has come to an end. What a ride! But it's not the end of my Tama fun. Mine still runs, for the foreseeable future.

I'll still visit from time to time. Maybe I will log again in the future.

Thanks to everyone who read my log!

s9QiDCz.jpg

May Azura bless you all.

C'mon out. Tarakotchi.

~ :tarakotchi: ~

Thanks for reading, until we meet again...

~Dom~

Latest posts

Back