q's regarding the fanfic forum and art gallery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adinatchi

Reaction score
hello guys! i have a couple questions i hope you can help me out with! i did check out the forums user guide before making this thread and couldn't find anything.

FIRST:

when checking out the fanfic forum, i noticed that people tend to make new threads for each chapter. i'm thinking of writing a multi-chapter fic in the near future and wanted to know if it's within acceptable bounds to post new chapter updates in the original story thread, instead of creating an entirely new thread, or if that would be considered double-posting. thank you so much!

SECOND:

i made some fanart i wished to post to the art gallery. however, when the option to select a category pops up, the "Tamagotchi Gallery" option just leads to this link, instead of being selected. then, when i click the "upload" button there, it leads me back to the first upload link, with the unselectable option for "Tamagotchi Gallery."

my intent was specifically to post something in the "Tamagotchi Art Gallery," so in a last attempt to find a way to submit my art there, i opened the gallery, but couldn't find an option to submit.

is the tamagotchi gallery locked or something? am i just missing something here? thanks!

1. Well, it's impossible to make new posts in fanfic threads, even if it's your own story.

2. The art gallery is kind of glitched and the Tamagotchi Art Gallery has been unable to post in for years.

This isn't on topic, but do you know how to make forums? I just got this, and I am wondering. Please tell me, and thanks! :wub: ^_^
Please don't take another members thread off topic?

If you want to ask a question please create your own topic - for example in Non TamaTalk if it doesn't relate specifically to tamagotchis or in Questions and Answers - it's - or if you want to ask one member a specific question you can use TamaTalk's private message system :)

- if you are unsure of how to do some of these things I recommend you visit our Users Guide to TamaTalk (from the home page) which has lots of useful "How to" type topics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back