Great experience with Japanese sellers on ebay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So to balance out a topic from a week or so ago about a negative ebay experience, just felt so HAPPY about the great Tamagotchi sellers in Japan!

These guys sell Tamas that look MUCH better than they do in the photos. I have been blown away by how polite some of these sellers are, as well as the quality of the used Tamas for the price.

hhhmz1 sold me a used iD L (Japanese) with a case. It was in perfect condition, and I expected to find scratches/marks. It was just lovely and I go it for around $25 AU.

I considered hiding this gem to avoid being outbid on excellent finds, but then where would the TamaTalk spirit be then?
imageproxy.php

kirakira*japan & mick_japan Are quick to respond and ship items. I was happy with everything I received from them.

I've only had one slightly negative experience with a Japanese seller, but that was mostly with blunt communication--probably a good seller with poor English skills.

I'm always impressed with the culture of politeness, and how most of them try really hard to help you--even if they don't quite understand. I find this with Japanese culture in general though. It's really nice, and I wish people were as polite as Canadian & Japanese people in customer service!

I have had other great experiences from sellers in Australia, UK & Canada--but they were only selling Tama as a one off thing, so you won't really find a store.

Anyone else you find great to deal with?

I've also had a really good experience with a japanese seller on eBay, japanyouwant.

Such a pleasant seller, ships really fast and both tamagotchis I bought were in absolute perfect condition.

I bought my 'first' tamagotchi from JYW website after reading great things on instagram (I say first as I was 11 when I had my first one, took a break and became an addict again a few weeks ago :) ). I noticed they were selling on ebay but I went directly to them so I could pay for express shipping. My mix arrived in 4 working days from Japan to the UK, it was incredibly well packaged and even came with some cute extras :) I would highly recommend them.

I bought my 'first' tamagotchi from JYW website after reading great things on instagram (I say first as I was 11 when I had my first one, took a break and became an addict again a few weeks ago :) ). I noticed they were selling on ebay but I went directly to them so I could pay for express shipping. My mix arrived in 4 working days from Japan to the UK, it was incredibly well packaged and even came with some cute extras :) I would highly recommend them.
HOLY COLEY THIS IS MAKING ME HYPERVENTILATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back