Tamagotchi Colours Crossroad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Spacey iD L & M!X just arrived in mail at same time. I'm running a P's now.

• Run the M!X alone, sounds like you are really bored of the P's mini games!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Princess Spacey iD L alone--you know the box looks pretty and you want to try it!

• Turn off the P's and run the two new ones!--Something new!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Use the Princess Spacey + current P's because they can connect!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Use the M!X + P's to compare them in your log. Princess can wait!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Go nuts and run all three until your life is just Tamagotchis!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Try and fix the Angel Gotch. Save the new ones for later. Build suspense.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is my first time making a poll. I hope it works!

I went nuts and collected a few secondhand colour versions at once! When I joined this forum I was gifted a P2. I bought a V3 & 4.5 for my boyfriend and I. I got them second hand at a good price.

Then I bought myself a P's because the P2 bored me after a while and I'd never tried the colour ones before. I need a new pair of jeans, and other unnecessary things around the place...but you know when that collector bug bites! (I'm not rich, I'm just spending all my money on rent--food--bills---Tamagotchis!)

This makes me happy. I'm the type of person who still uses an old phone and a beat-up tower comp...no fancy things...but when it comes to my hobbies that is different. I have no interest in the latest fashions or expensive make-up my friends seem to like. They may think "wow aren't Tamagotchis ollld" but hey, I think their lipstick is overpriced!

So I ordered a few colour ones and they finally came in the mail---all at the same time. I also had an Angel Gotch, but the screw are stuck in the back.

I'm keen to try them all, but I know that will result in a Tama-Extinction. All I know is that I am keen to connect the P's at least once, but I'm also getting sick of it because of the mini games.

With everything happening in my "real' life right now, I wish this was the only "dilemma" I ever had to face. I think that would be a very happy life indeed! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not rotate them daily?

Say, run you P's one day, MiX the next, Princess Spacy after that, etc.

Might not be the best idea, but you'd be enjoying them all, without having to simultaneously care for all of them.

It all depends on how many tamas you CAN and WANT to run simultaneously. Judging by my own experience, Princess Spacy and P's base on care misses (the more of them the better character you get, right?) and as far as I know about M!X it doesn't feature care misses so you can low down your care level on it and the rest is depending on how high your traditional given care level is.

I'm going to vote for any and all options that include the iD L. The iD L is my favourite version of Tamagotchi, although I only have the English and 15th Anniversary versions. I keep thinking about getting the Princess Spacey Ver. but I think there are other Tamagotchis I want first (such as the iD Station).

Do you not have a phone with irDa or a dongle? I feel like getting some downloads onto your P's would help relieve some of the frustration you're having with it (I loved mine a lot more when I added loads of downloads). I think it'd be worth investing in a way to get downloads (plus you can get downloads for the iD L too).

I know I said that I love the iD L and you should run that, but if you are a bit tired of the P's it may be worth running the M!X for a bit; then when you tire of that, starting up the P's and iD L. They're nothing wrong with putting Tamas 'on hold' for a few months (most of my colour Tamas have been in stasis since my M!Xes arrived; I'd barely started playing with my 4U+). It might even be worth starting them all up one free evening to get a bit of a 'feel' for the different Tamas and decide which you're most drawn to from there (then put the others on hold until you feel the need to play with them).

Let us know what you decide to do! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to vote for any and all options that include the iD L. The iD L is my favourite version of Tamagotchi, although I only have the English and 15th Anniversary versions. I keep thinking about getting the Princess Spacey Ver. but I think there are other Tamagotchis I want first (such as the iD Station).

Do you not have a phone with irDa or a dongle? I feel like getting some downloads onto your P's would help relieve some of the frustration you're having with it (I loved mine a lot more when I added loads of downloads). I think it'd be worth investing in a way to get downloads (plus you can get downloads for the iD L too).

I know I said that I love the iD L and you should run that, but if you are a bit tired of the P's it may be worth running the M!X for a bit; then when you tire of that, starting up the P's and iD L. They're nothing wrong with putting Tamas 'on hold' for a few months (most of my colour Tamas have been in stasis since my M!Xes arrived; I'd barely started playing with my 4U+). It might even be worth starting them all up one free evening to get a bit of a 'feel' for the different Tamas and decide which you're most drawn to from there (then put the others on hold until you feel the need to play with them).

Let us know what you decide to do! ^_^
My battery on the P's actually just ran out. I have to finish a story arch for my log, so I need Knighttchi to live a bit more, but if I take the battery out after that will it stay in a deep freeze until I resurrect it again?

My battery on the P's actually just ran out. I have to finish a story arch for my log, so I need Knighttchi to live a bit more, but if I take the battery out after that will it stay in a deep freeze until I resurrect it again?
Yup! That's what I love about the modern Tamas! I kept my iD LE on hold for about four or five months and one point. Put new batteries in a picked up right where I left off. Actually, it's probably been about that again since I was last running it this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back