More geography headcanons: racial strengths and weaknesses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mashedpotatoesve

Reaction score
-Mames are inherently more intelligent than any of the other races. They also have superior hearing, but on the flipside, a whopping 35% of Mames have vision problems and/or anxiety disorders.

-Gurugurus have more energy and can think more clearly, due to the unique spiral organelles in their brain cells. However, they are often prone to migraines and can be aggressive.

-Patchis are more mentally stable, due to a calming substance in their brains, and can easily calm down others. However, they also get drowsy much quicker, and are prone to confusion.

-Furuwas can talk to plants. They are immune to many diseases, but, surprisingly enough, are much more vulnerable to seasonal allergies, colds and sinus infections. They also become tired and weak during winter, and all year round get cold very easily.

-Ninjas have the unique ability to learn and use Ninja Magic. Unfortunately, they are also vulnerable to disorders like depression.

-Berries are very energetic, even moreso than Gurugurus. They are also generally the most cheerful of the races. However, they are vulnerable to minor fungal infections, and since most of them lack arms, day to day life can be very challenging and annoying.

This is good! :)

I think I must be a Mame, but my soul mate is going to be a Furuwa! :wub: I had high grades. I had no mistakes on the hearing test, but terrible eyesight. I also suffer from anxiety!

Which Tamagotchi type do you think you are?

I'm a Mame, full stop XD I also get good grades, am nearsighted in one eye, have severe anxiety and am sensitive to loud noises.

I can literally relate to all but the Patchis! I wonder what that makes me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back