A Tamagotchi's Journey to the Underground - An Undertale Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Welcome all to "A Tamagotchi's Journey to the Underground".Today's running Tamagotchi will be a Music Star. And stay tuned for an all-new Tamagotchi that will be coming soon!

Let's begin...

Episode 1: New Beginnings

I reset the Music Star and set the time and date. My user name was UTALE (meaning UNDERTALE).

The egg had begun its hatching process. I waited a minute or two. After the time was up, the egg began to crack.

I heard the sound that indicated the small creature had popped out of its egg. It was a boy.

I named him SANS, after the pun-filled skeleton himself. He obtained a Drum Set and a Dinosaur.

After I named him, he began crying out to me, telling me to feed him.

I fed him the baby food and the bottle (five times at least to fill both meters respectively).

I assumed he'd be okay after eating, but then he called again and a skull popped up, indicating that poor Sans was ill. It took two doses to cure, as he is stubborn with his medicine.

He then took a nap for several minutes.

I checked his stats and his stress already rose up, and both meters were both at one heart.

I fed him as he woke up and he seemed to be fine. I let him play with his dinosaur to ease his stress.

Then he evolved into Kuribotchi. What will he become next?

Find out on the next episode!

Episode 2: Sans is...a penguin?

He had begun another form change. He became Nonopotchi, a penguin-like creature. He was practicing more than usual. However, he was starting to get a bit bored with the Drum Set.

He went to GPAS (Gotchi Performing Arts School), where he met with Papyrus (a Hinotamatchi) and Mettaton (a Kikitchi). They named their band SKELETON, with Sans being the frontman.

Sadly, they both failed their first practice session, but they tried.

Maybe he belongs in a band?

Find out on the next episode!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back