I'm a FORTUNE TELLER! (Uranaishi no obāsan) Come visit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:unsure:

Hello there traveler....

Would you like to sit down and have your fortune told? :huh:

Uruanal.png

I'm a little bit misty in the head these days...so sometimes all I can see is that time you tried to put your shoes on and were chased by a miniature snapping turtle...wait...what was I saying again?

Oh yes, sometimes all I see is snapping turtles, and tales of hilarity...but at others...I get a glimpse of some POWERFUL TAMAGOTCHI-MATION that will help you pursue your dreams.

pixel_ball.jpg

I want to help the community in my old age, so please keep your Gotchi points in your pocket and spend them elsewhere.

Simply state your desire for a fortune below, and do not ask any specific question!

stars_and_dreams.jpg

Wait patiently and you will get a fortune! Do not post twice in a row asking for your fortune.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fortune ringing in for Jester Lady says:

"Bing-bong the witch is dead! That looming worry is going to be whisked away soon... with a tune in your head! Use Meloditchi to rhythm and rhyme your worries away! Violin may be too slow, so give Donkey-Kong music a go!"

"Don't let a mean woman ruin your day--a song has the answers to melting her bad jibes away!"

"Do some Pilates this will uncramp your legs! Twisty exercises will clear your head. Get some sun on your bum!"

"Make an excuse to travel to far away places to pick up something in person. This will give your Angel Gotch some adventure and stretch out his wings with movement and joy. Go on then buy yourself a new toy!"

DING-DONG-DING-DONG! Making jokes and you can't go wrong. :) You're off to see the wizard, so follow that yellow brick road!

*poof!*

Oh, you're still here...I thought a smoke-ball would add to the drama...oh well that is just my Karma! Woah, I've got to lay off the bad rhymes! :p

Kajah! Horah! Fortune says:

"Your life can be like a lemon-baller...-Wait! "Lemon-baller?!" What are these Tamagotchi-spirits on about? ooooh..."melon-baller" you say...as in carving out your life and health with the zest of a lemon!"

"You are hip and fresh! Put your planning to the test! You can do this! Don't give your citrus a miss."

"Keep up the vitamin C and make sure to roll out your head a little. A rolling pin should do the trick."

"Relaxing with some spruce juice is key. Talk to the flowers like a bee!"

Mashedpotatosve! Many things were said to thee!:

"A mystery in a cave. Blank stare-don't care-tell him to keep his underwear!"

"You have some good shields up missy, no-one would ever call you prissy!"

"Don't let others fry your pie. They aren't trying to make you cry. Go an find some nicer guys!"

"Don't forget to tie your shoes. Start with the basics, you'll surely be The Master if you don't push yourself too much faster."

"Stay the course-get back on your horse!"

"Be like the tortoise. He probably doesn't know why we copy him, he just is."

Fortune for Loganator!:

"Sweet heart like fairy floss...have some fun- go to the circus! Wash your hair with pleasant scents...your sunny heart is heaven sent."

"Gentle one.. please have some fun."

"Remember the rainbows of your childhood dreams, the times when you are filled with beans."

"Go spend time with smiling faces, stretch your legs and win some races!"

Wise words for Rukitchi!:

"You had the courage to ask- so here comes a fortune said with a serious rasp!"

"A cat picks its' human: Those who see you as aloof, have not earned your inner goof."

"Don't hide your light or apologize for your claws... you are not there for their applause."

"Those who'd work to find "it" are the only ones worthy of "it"."

"Somewhere out there there is one like you, and they will give you many tasks to do!"

"Once they have managed to climb your walls-be kind and give them the key to the doors!"

"Encourage the true ones around you, let them know the journey is worth it-then sit back and stay cool."

"Rukitchi! You are fool to no-one-well done! Get out there and have some fun!"

:unsure:

FOR EVERYONE:

If this Fortune-telling Granny has given you a laugh, an insight, or any good feelings at all- please rate this topic to reflect your smiles. :wub:

Guruofguru64, my apologies for the delay!:

No songs come to my head...straight-shooting instead!:

"....I see you enjoying fond memories. You also learn to create new moments. There is comfort and cosiness in nostalgia. I see you drinking hot beverages and acting like a happy old man...You learn the power of your mind... I see you finding ways to enjoy every moment in the present. You are drinking some sort of lemon tea with someone you love. You get pleasure from writing in a diary and something like Spirograph...a geometrical patterned art that helps you unwind and meditate. I don't know what the kids are playing with these days, but whatever the modern version of that is...*mumble mumble life moves so quickly*

If you follow your desire to temporarily rest, follow your dreams and re-stock your energy...you will be able to move to your future with more hope and energy. If you feel inspired to live as a Grampa for a few days..let yourself do that! Obasan approves! *I'm an old lady...but you get what I mean I suppose*

I also feel like a stringed or wooden instrument is the key to your creativity...if I may so bold...approach music again for fun and not work. Try something new, listen to a new genre. When you feel ready don't let life pass you by, you are brave and have this in spades during youth...when you feel inspired do the thing and don't look back!

Better to make mistakes and learn -- than learn nothing and stay in one place in fear of making mistakes. Your worries will decrease when you put yourself first.

A quote from the Tao: "Stop thinking and end your problems." There is so much power in your thoughts & emotions. you control more than you think, and just need a cup of tea (or your version of a soothing beverage) and a fresh start.

When you are doing your new fandangled Spriograph, a new path will be revealed. The only warning is not to quash it with expectations, worries and the beliefs or judgement of others. Only listen to yourself in silence and without input from others. It looks like a cooler month when this happens because I see cossiness around it. Warm-hued colours...that is what Obasan sees!

Just don't do it like erh...like this lost soul:"

spirographing_man.jpg

Lots of walking....pleasant sunny paths...the creativity gathers your energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! I love fortunes! Tell mine, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back