Tamagotchi IDL Anni Excitment!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fading on that is really even; I think it's quite nice! Nicer than the pink one that I briefly had, which was only faded on the front (and more grey-ish and just generally ew).

I do prefer my regular iD L, buuuut. It's an iD L E, so not only can I understand it it's also the first Tamagotchi I had and, well that's the reason I am here now. =P

I love the iD L Anni.. Some of the wallpapers are a little more garish than those on the iD L (I think the standard rooms are just recoloured), but over all it's incredibly cute. I really like a lot of the built in items and, I think if you connect, you can get a party popper item? That was fun and unexpected.

The games are also so unique (compared to other built in games) but the Maze game is HARD. It is possible to earn up to 400G from it though! Personally, if you can, I'd recommend downloading another game or two as while I love the Anni. games, I don't find it very easy to earn money.

I love the 15th Anniversary Edition. No regrets buying it at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back