How to be an adult and love tamagotchis?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickymartyrdom

Reaction score
So I was super into tamagotchis when I was in high school :< I checked tama talk and tama facebook groups all the time and I did hatches with friends and a bunch of fun stuff.

But now I'm 19 and I have to do adult stuff like work and college and I haven't found time to play with any of my tamagotchis for a long time. I still have my collection in a pretty pink box and looking at it always makes me super sad.

How do you guys balance adulting and your tamagotchis?

Hey pal! I'm the same as you, 20-years old in college with a job and just recently getting back into Tamagotchis too. If you check out some other users on here a lot of them are actually around our age...!

I find they're actually not too time consuming, I'm only taking care of 1 right now. Once they're teens/adults they only need care about every 1-2 hours (and even then the 'care' takes a few seconds to feed/clean them etc).
When I have to go out or I'm really busy I pause it (I've only paused it for when I go to class).

Actually, one of the things it's kind of useful for is the fact that it wakes up at 7AM...! I've never been so motivated to wake up early everyday LOL

I'm in the same situation. I was totally obsessed with Tamas when I was younger but I got away from them for a long time. I've never been able to get rid of the need to have one around though, so here I am like twelve years later and I'm starting again. I have a P1 and a V2 running. I think right now I have plenty of freedom to play with them because I'm a full time college student and don't have a job. So I have been able to keep them unpaused pretty much all the time. I think if they are important to you, you'll be able to find time for them even if it means having them paused while you're busy. They will always be there waiting when you have time :)

hey I'm 20 almost 21 and almost 26 weeks pregnant with my first child and i just recently started playing again. i know its hard like you said especially if you don't live around people who understand it as a hobby rather than a toy. luckily though my boyfriend doesn't play he still understands and thinks they're kinda cute lol its definitely hard my ps left me this morning lol but i feel like i just find time whenever i can , and i still try to get on tumblr and take cute pictures and i don't know. it makes me sad too, i get that. lol i'm gonna try to get a mix...maybe that will spike it up more ! something new.

Well, I'm disabled so I have a lot of free time. But it's been a few years since I've had a Tama. My dogs chewed up my P's. But I'm getting ready to order a Tamagotchi 4U and am looking forward to getting back into it.

I'm also 19 years old and recently started playing with tamas again a few months ago. I do find myself pausing them a lot. I sometimes bring them to work with me but usually only when they're in the adult stage since they're less needy then.

I'd love to be able to take care of several at once but at the moment I just can't do it so I just keep the two Connections going since they're the least amount of work to take care of - I recently had an Angelgotchi leave me at five years old because I had no time to care for it.

I'm a stay at home mother of a 4 year old and 2 year old twins. I am currently running a music star and dream town. I'm enjoying both very much. I try to keep them close to me so when I move room to room I take them along, if I'll be there for a long time. I check on them when I go to the bathroom and at meals. I probably neglect them a little but try to make it when they call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back