☆[Tamagotchi 4U] How to get Lovesoratchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Sorary☆

Reaction score
I read that you can get Lovesoratchi by using the binoculars 3 times, is that true? Also where can I get the binoculars? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

I'm not too sure if that's true, the whole "unlocking characters that can be downloaded" thing never worked for me.

You can download him via app though, but that's probably not an option, considering how hard to get by it is lol.

Hi there.

Lovesoratchi is a built in character on the 4U+ but not the 4U. You can obtain him on the 4U but downloading him via the app; then, when you have a male teen, if you use the binoculars (also a download item; when you download a character it gives a link to download their 'favourite item' that you need to unlock them) three times you will get Lovesoratchi.

To obtain Lovesoratchi on the 4U+ you first need to unlock him with ten NFC connections/bumps; after that you need to raise a male teen with 10 or more 'Art' skill and 20 or more happiness points.

Hope this helps!

Ahh I see. That sounds pretty complicated but I might give it a shot :D Thank you both for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back