[Tamagotchi M!X] Chara keeps seeing this strange squirrel.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Sometimes (usually frequently) a vine comes into Chara's room, and she either gets carried by the vine outside (only has leaves) or walks outside on the vine (which carries sweet potatoes).

When she's outside, a squirrel-like Tamagotchi is there and either cooks sweet potatoes (and their tummies don't agree with it at all) on the campfire or reads a book to Chara, which seems like a book of wisdom.

Is this a normal occurrence in this Tamagotchi, kind of like a random event that happens? Or is it an event relating to the seasons (like it's Fall or so right now)?

It is a seasonal event. Super annoying to be honest. Sometimes it happens three times in one minute, the animation is too darn long. :/

In Summer there was a pineapple guy and firework sighting, probably each season has something different.

It is a seasonal event. Super annoying to be honest. Sometimes it happens three times in one minute, the animation is too darn long. :/

In Summer there was a pineapple guy and firework sighting, probably each season has something different.
Ah, okay, so it's a seasonal type of animation.

I have to say the M!X is promising. It looks awesome so far. The cool part is that the icons that are on the top and bottom of the unit are gone until you press the left button to do something and it gives you an entire menu of what to do. Plus I notice the food changes every stage (like the baby has a bottle and a bag of chips, and then the toddler has onigiri (rice ball) and a lollipop. I have yet to see what the teen and adult stages have).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back