iD and Home Station Plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterxLady

Reaction score
Hello all! So earlier today my beautiful custom iD and my Home Station Plus arrive (will post photos in the necessary thread later). Batteries in both and having a play. I have a couple of questions though.

From the articles I've read the iD actually seems really different to the iD L and P's. Could anyone give me some pointers as to what the differences are? I see that, for example, the iD has passwords. Does the iD still have unlockable destinations like the iD L and P's? Also, which Tamas can the iD connect to?

I've also booted up the Home Station Plus. Wondering if there's an option page anywhere? I'd like to turn the sound off some times. Also, is there an English translation of the menus at all? Trying to figure out what all the different things are (such as the games and how to connect).

Also, just connected them both for the games; aren't you meant to get Gotchi points or items for playing connection games?

Any information or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Jx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back