How to get the tamagotchi angel app on an ipad without jailbreak?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralv

Reaction score
hey so... I have the tamagotchi angel app on my iphone, I wish I could get it on my ipad but whenever I enter into the account where I got the app on my iphone from I can't find it on the "purchases" tab, which is weird because I can even find flappy bird??? is there any way I can get it? I really want it...

Buenas dias mi amigo teehee well i guess there's a problem with the apple id on your ipad? Like it happens to mine sometimes or maybe it needs to be updated. Hope it all gets well and i hope this helped :) dios mabalos

I honestly don't think you can without jailbreaking it. I have that app on my IPod Touch and I love that I got it before they removed it.

It is possible but someone tech savvy would have to help with that. It's possible to get hacked apps on your iOs device without jailbreak via comptuer or even hidden apps, but I don't think the tamagotchi app is popular enough for someone to make it doable.

Thats sadly true i want that app but i cant get it. I have a friend though who might help us. Ill just ask for his magical skills and maybe he can help. Lets just hope for the best

Just ask him if it is at all possible to put the app into an iOs device via Impactor. That's how you install a hacked Pokemon GO app for example, there must be a way to use it to just innocently play a discontinued app.

I think you can install apps onto an Apple device via iTunes if you have the license (I.e. bought it) and a cracked file (legal since you already own it). Correct me if I'm wrong I don't specialize in Apple, I specialize in other jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back