Tama-Depa in Harajuku (Warning: picture-heavy)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichiro.malfoy

Reaction score
Hello fellow TamaTalkers!

A few weeks back I went on a trip to Japan and I was able to drop by the Tama Depa store located in Harajuku District in Tokyo. It was one of the highlights of my trip and I figured I'd take some photos and share it with everybody! :)

Of course, on the storefront is a display of the latest Tamagotchi device, the Tamagotchi m!x!

20160924_131659_zpsm6bsug4c.jpg

Right behind this same display sits a bunch of Tamagotchi-designed food items! I bought one of the Mametchi-branded Tamagotchi Drops :)

20160924_132852_zps18jlkpcr.jpg

I docked my m!x on their Tamagotchi m!x station and was able to grab a few items and met some new characters.

20160924_132031_zpswoshdhoo.jpg

Plush section - they have quite a bunch of little Tamagotchi stuffed plushes of many different varieties and keychains.

20160924_132810_zpswxiitwin.jpg

I've always wanted a Mametchi plush, so I did not pass up this opportunity! :D

20160924_133938_zpslx2a5s0d.jpg

Kuchipatchi is still pretty much popular in Japan, hence his own line of products (Sorette Kuchipatchi) has its own dedicated shelf space!

20160924_132820_zps9rvovrbt.jpg

Some other miscellaneous stuff (and Tamagotchi donuts!) :

20160924_134442_zpsukkf0d6x.jpg

I walked out of the store a one happy kid - and yeah that Tamagotchi song that's being played inside on a loop is stuck in my head for the rest of the day!

13879177_10153787410026058_1114065081924658619_n_zpsvuldxlgo.jpg

Though I am slightly disappointed that they don't sell 4U+s anymore (I still don't have that version); I can say that I love the place and I'm definitely going back there!

Also props to my aunt and cousins who live there and taught me how to use the local trains. :)

I'm not exactly sure of what else to post, so let's use this thread to talk about Tama Depa, shall we? :)

Wow! That looks awesome!
It's a good opportunity to see what it's like, because I'm going next year in April! :D Hopefully I can get a m!x in time, preferably a 20th anniversary.

Even so, I hope you enjoyed your trip. :)

So cool and cute! I really want to go there someday so I can buy those coloured Tamagotchis. Probably going to be around the same prices as other online stores listed online but the merchandise is adorable.

I wish I could go here! It look so fun, the Kutchipatchi stand is beautiful! Love that little guy! Thank you for this insightful post ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back