Custom TARDIS Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokogiritchi

Reaction score
Hi Doctor Who fans and Tama nerds!

There was already a thread for custom Tamagotchis, but as it is now locked I decided to start a new one. Apologies if this already exists as something current, but I could not find it so here we are.

Anywho, I just wanted to show off this picture of the custom paint job I just did to my see through yellow V3. It's far from the most elegant thing in the world as it is all done by hand and finished with several layers of clear nail polish, but I still think it's cute and since it took me the whole day I thought it worth posting in case anyone was interested.

This is what it looked like before (image not mine):

21do875.jpg

And this is it now, warts and all:

335bbtl.jpg

That's a little pouch beside it - you know, so the TARDIS doesn't get damaged :* It works perfectly and makes me smile whenever I see it, because it combines my two great loves in one fabulous - if scruffy - little mutant creation.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and please feel free to post any of your own customs, if people still do that, haha.

Peace.

-Nokogiritchi

I'm reminded of the art style they used back in the vintage Tamagotchi days. You may think it's scruffy, but I think it fits nicely.

That's very sweet of you, Gazette. I kind of agree, actually. It looks better in person than in the photo, and besides, I'll love it no matter what! Haha :D

I love Doctor Who! The custom paint job is absolutely fantastic! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back