^0^ M!X & MATCH ^0^ aka Rukitchi's Tama Mix Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
So, um...

Welcome to just another log of mine.

It will start completely the day I receive my M!X (pink spacy version).

bann04043_0_1464747039.jpg
<-so pretty ~^µ^~

It should arrive near 6th of November.

Truly yours,​

Rukitchi~°v°​

-Prologue-

4 months and a fortnight ago, I was still using my P's.

Yet I had this new Tama M!X on my mind.

I thought, after reading about its new functions, that I must have it no matter what.

In September I got to wait a month to receive more money than I needed to buy one, but I needed a new laptop and $300 went for it.

I ordered it, but had no idea my country wanted toll fees from me since the only person in my fams who ordered me stuff thru Amazon and Ebay and neither of them required toll fees. And so, I was shocked to be in a situation where I either pay some for receiving or pay more for giving it back. But I had really no more money left as I bought an expensive as itelePctronic device for better living. Mom, however, said she won't give me more money,we both decided I have to receive the package, plus there was nothing I wanted more than this Tama.

So now, after filling out wild PDF files and having bawled my eyes out for *reasons*, today is the day I get a lick of glory with my new tama M!X...

...as soon as it arrives...

the things we do for love. i know how it feelszzzzz ☮☮⭐⭐️ Have fun we'll be looking forwardddd (especially me)

Thanks for your anticipation :wub: :wub:

the things we do for love. i know how it feelszzzzz ☮☮⭐⭐️ Have fun we'll be looking forwardddd (especially me)

Brace yourselves for my M!X has arrived! =* ^_^ *=
long story, TL;DR
I woke up at 6 am and refused to go back to sleep in anticipation. The following 6 hours were tiring. Time slowed down like a dry snail. That was until 12:14. I left my sleeping room along with my cellphone there and I didn't hear the FedEx courier calling me, called him back and confirmed my will of paying for the package. 15 minutes later, as he said he would be near my house at that time, the package has been delivered to me. I was surprised how big the package was. My parents left the house as soon as the package was written up in the papers. I rushed to the kitchen to grab a laser sharpened knife and open it. It was easy to do, even the unboxing of the tama itself was easy since it was not wrapped in foil (but the seals were untouched) and I didn't leave myself time to admire the M!X out of box, instead I opened the battery slot and inserted 2 Phillips alkalines. Before I had a chance to configure my new baby, I opened one of the 2 lanyards that I bought and they came in the package with my tama. I chose the pink one and blue one since I have a blue tama P's, but I got a purple one, using it anyways. The other one was left unopened for a possible gift to my BFF or for personal usage in future. I took my new Tama on a walk around my town, proudly holding it in my hand and sending the chara to Tama Town in order to make her friends so as not to try harder (or maybe save gotchi points for a ring if Kikitchi, her BAE proposes to her once she is an adult). I got no weird looks since everyone knows me and my antics ;p :p
So, to be direct, onto the day 1 with my M!X.
Maggie was born on a cloudy, grim day.
She evolved an hour later into a child, looking like Watawatatchi with a Memetchi-like pin head.
originally yellow, but following my decision, became pink after drinking pink flower tea in Flower Hills (yup first unlocked this, spent a load of money on the wallpaper but totally worth it since I like it the most out of all the built in wallpapers, save perhaps the rainbow kingdom [?] btw I have to check how to unlock that location)
Planned evolution Toddler - Teenager tomorrow at 13:33

The Adventures of (Rain Dance) Maggie

In the Jibun No Town, a pink female Tamabatchi was born.

She had parents, but they abandoned her as an infant.

Luckily enough she found herself in my Tamagotchi M!X and I was so happy to take care of her.

As soon as she grew up into a child, I took her to the Tamagotchi Town, so that she could meet her future best friend Lovelitchi and future husband, Kikitchi.

One day, she went to the arcade and got so passionate about gaming that she earned 1500 Gotchi points and had an idea: why not use the money to redecorate her room? Choosing the right wallpaper for her was as easy as her earning the money, and so she was happy.

One a bit less fortunate day (actually today) Maggie was awoken by her empty tummy wanting food at 7:00 AM. I was sound asleep at that time (due to drinking too much Powerade out of excitement and inability to fall asleep sooner than after midnight) and I eventually woke up at noon and the first thing I heard which made me sober up from sleep was Maggie calling for medicines. I used the first aid kit and fed her 6 balls of rice and 10 lollipops (of course there was a toothache which I also healed).

As of now, the final hour before her evolution into a teenager.

OH holy heavens, how adorbs is she now! Looks like this: a round cream-colored face with black eyes, wears a pink hooded dress and it seems like she has either a pink lace on top of her head or it's her pink hair. Anywas, looks like no chara ever in existence and, I repeat, the most adorable teen stage tama.
GAIGUI6.jpg

Day 3 of paradise on earth

Maggie woke up at 7:00 AM but stayed in bed until I woke up.

She has an evolution deadline in an hour or a bit less, so before I have to say ba-bye to her pink kawaiiness I had to try another color. White seems like a generic color, but she rocks it.

ZiDBwp8.jpg

Maggie evolved into Furawatchi, but since I don't like purple that much, I turned her RED ^_^​

The tiny cute hat is just so matching ;>​

x4L0vVv.jpg
ypU05DQ.jpg

Name: Maggie\Meji​

Last name: Akafurawa​

Best friends: Lovelitchi, Kikitchi (BAE)​

Greatt news! I have unlocked Patchi Forest as the 5th location in a row and having bought a forest doll from Madamtchi, I took it to the Patchi Forest and guess who we saw first... Guriritchi a.k.a The Acorn! She loved that doll a lot. No surprise, cuz it made a dance party in the middle of the forest! :D Plus the tune it played was SICK! (in a positive way of course).​

EDIT: near 3 pm, Kai(tchi) was born. Red after mom (akai of course).

lFNSxit.jpg

As Kai evolved, he was orange, I hesitated not to turn him yellow (my second fave color)

EyaNIQN.jpg

But in the end I couldn't resist the red color...

YLdXtN4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those were some busy days when I didn't write a thing.

Kai looked a lot like his dad, but with slight feminine manners as both teen and adult. He was previously shipped with Bara-chan (Himebaratchi). and their baby girl was supposed to be Akai-Bara but I didn't know Hiragana enough so I named her with Polish letters -Vi-, the name was given by my BFF whom I was hanging out with all the day yesterday.

Vi was a yellow infant but turned red as she evolved.

OybctvO.jpg

Vi is awating evolution into adult form.

Planned to ship her with Speplanetchi, but considering Yotsubatchi.

If Vi had to marry Speplanetchi, her child might have wings, but in case the mother's gene is passive, it'll have a globe head.

0q8jA81.jpg

There is nothing much left to do, all the possible destinations are unlocked (except Mermaid Palace and Gozaru village which is such a waste cuz I wanted to mix Shinobinyatchi with my chara :<

Day 8

I have to say, I did not get bored of this tama yet.

I, however, did not think to be having this much fun with it.

I'm on generation 4, teen stage.

Kouyoutchi (female)

TV04LgA.jpg

Most prob the best ship ever ;P

Latest posts

Back