Growth in TamaMix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bico

Reaction score
So im on my 4th generation and besides the first one i cant seem to shake off the worst care characters, and while i get some care misses (not sure? Care calls dont go unanswered for the 15m) on the baby stage, they always get taken care of as toddlers and yet. Is it genetic or prechosen or am i screwing up somewhere?

I don't think care misses still count after the first generation, because the appearance of the subsequent ones will depend on what their predecessors - so to answer your question it's most likely genetic.

I cannot confirm this one at the moment, at least until a 20th Anniversary guidebook pops up in the future where we can look it up and check.

I've actually heard that the toddler/teen evolution depends on the happy meter. To get the "good care" characters your tama's happiness bar has to be full (or at like 10+ points, which I think is full but I'm not too sure). Anything under results in "bad care".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back