Tamagotchi Mix held in customs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourworld

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my two first color tamagotchis. The P's, and the Mix. The P's is sent with SAL (no track and trace).

So just today I noticed on my track and trace that the Mix, is being held by customs here in Denmark x.x I could shoot something. If they hadn't done that, it would have probably been by my house tomorrow or the day after tomorrow tops! Aaaaarghhh D:<

I hope that they will pass it on quickly and NOT let it sit for weeks as I've heard can happen :/. Have any of you had tamagotchis taken before by customs? If so what are your experiences with the waiting time etc? I'm just in a really impatient worried state. Heard stories of people losing stuff to customs as well due to miscommunication. Probably wont get to that, but the possible added extra waiting time of maybe 2 weeks+ annoys me haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's something you need to worry about. Things get stuck in customs all the time. I don't think they'd go upset over a tiny electronic device.

Besides, it's the Holidays so there will be an insane amount of packages for them to sort through. It'll get there, eventually.

Agree to that too. I've never had a tama get stuck in customs, but I had body jewelry in customs a long time, and just the packaging was shipped to me. I had the seller resend my order, and everything worked out there. During the holidays though, it might take longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back