IDL downloads in English and not Jap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
hi i finally bought a USB adapter and successfully downloaded the wallpapers and games, etc. But the problem is either on the Vpets.org or GotchiGarden site, when the downloads are completed, the text appears in Japanese. Is there another site for us to download which the outcome (Name of the Merchandise/ Item) turns out to be in complete English?

in which i can understand what exactly i had downloaded?

You'll need to modify and translate the download files yourself as the original files are encoded in Japanese.

If some people may have already done this, then they can post them here.

Off Topic: Be careful when using the term "Jap" because it is a derogatory word to refer to the Japanese; while you can get away with it here in TT without offending anyone, it would be wise to refrain from using it elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do we modify translate the documents ourselves? I didn't even know we were allowed that capability?!

Any photo editing software should work from what I've heard.

Can you name a photo editing software? I know a few. I just don't know the right one. Also can you tell me the steps on changing the names to English? I never did this before.

Microsoft Paint or Paint.net

I'm not sure how to translate the titles though.

then i dont know why ichiro.malfoy mentioned that there was a way.

>????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back