Merry Christmas! What did you get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshyMellow

Reaction score
(And there was another post about this but it's locked.) What things did you get for Christmas? I got: Headphones, ACNL amiibo cards, a 20$ Steam card, art kits, Japanese chocolate bears, and a toy gun.

What about you? :lol:

Groovy Girls doll

Gift'ems private jet

My Mini MixieQs Fairy Land fashion pack

Shopkins Chef Club Peppa Mint doll

A Cool Gear cup

Lip balm

a Tracfone

some chocolatte unlimited internet on my phone (for one weeek from the network) and my tama m!x melody version that still not arrived yet

New Nintendo 3ds xl with Pokemon Moon, Stan Zip shoes by Y-3, royal white anniversary Tamagotchi Mix, an Element x Timber sweatshirt, candies, wine and some cash.

I got a really nice pair of hair scissors and a cactus the same size as me

I got quite a bit of stuff, actually! From my boyfriend I got a 20th Anniversary M!X, the Brick Bible (I used to read it all the time as a teenager!), a set of MoYou Alice nail stamp plates (I adore my nail stamps) which I had to do a treasure hunt for, a Moomin lunchbox and a Mumm-Ra Classic figurine (plan on buying the corresponding Lion-o with Christmas money). From my parents I got an LED nail lamp (told you I like my nails!), a colour change umbrella and a dairy free recipe book. From my boyfriend's parents I got a new Parker pen and a beautiful steampunk fairy figurine (I love it because it reminds me of a friend who passed away in October) and from friends I got a Pinhead figure, some alcohol and a teaset (I collect teasets)!

It was a good Christmas, really!

woo!

• LOTS of makeup
  • New makeup brushes
  • two dresses, a denim skirt, a crop top and a jumpsuit
  • chocolate
  • raspberry bonbons
  • loads of candles
  • lush bath bombs + soap
  • a new robe
  • bath salts
  • a new york islanders t-shirt