Results of my tama excavation! *mini log*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamiko

Reaction score
Hello! this is a mini log to show off what I found in cleaning my room and closet! I found 5 tamas!

tumblr_ojrio6zZM61vstxe5o2_540.jpg

Pictured above is a box that I put anything interesting or was a tamagotchi.

tumblr_ojrio6zZM61vstxe5o1_540.jpg

I found: 1x glow in the dark v4, 1x pink with stripes v4, x1 scarlet melody music star, x1 techno groove music star, and 1x poke walker. Not bad if I do say so myself!

tumblr_ojrio6zZM61vstxe5o3_1280.jpg

Aaaaannnd this is where I hate my past self. Why/how did I lose most of the backs to my tamas? I put in batteries and they all work (I'm currently playing with my familitchi) ! Please let me know if/where I can buy replacement backs for these guys for a reasonable price.

tumblr_ojrio6zZM61vstxe5o4_540.jpg

tumblr_ojrio6zZM61vstxe5o5_540.jpg

I also found my pokeball game and a my meebas game thing. I think my meebas was trying to compete with tamagotchi but I haven't seen any forums that are dedicated to my meebas. It's still cool though.

tumblr_ojrio6zZM61vstxe5o6_540.jpg
\

tumblr_ojrio6zZM61vstxe5o7_540.jpg

And last but not least! a DBZ scouter, a music star instruction booklet, and canned pumpkin? I don't know how that got in my closet but I thought it was funny! I also found 300$ from a con that I didn't end up going to. So I'm going to use the money to pay off my credit card and buy the v3's that I gave up in my childhood.

yellow_stars.jpg

pink_bows.jpg

One of my cousins used to have a My Meeba toy~!

I used to sleep with the "plush" when I went to her house for summer vacation ouo

One of my cousins used to have a My Meeba toy~!

I used to sleep with the "plush" when I went to her house for summer vacation ouo
I had the plush long ago. I ended up giving it to charity. I was a little disappointed, after I got the toy out It wasn't any fun it felt like my actions didn't matter because the character was pre-determined. It didn't matter if I cared for it or neglected it I would get the same character.

Well you cannot really change that if it's a plush toy, but it would be cool if that was possible. I forgot about my meebas so long ago. I never actually had one myself but I was greatly interested in them. Haha I also discovered pixel chix, though I wasn't as interested in that. Ah, the mid 2000's, what a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you cannot really change that if it's a plush toy, but it would be cool if that was possible. I forgot about my meebas so long ago. I never actually had one myself but I was greatly interested in them. Haha I also discovered pixel chix, though I wasn't as interested in that. Ah, the mid 2000's, what a time.
I got the toy out of the capsule within about 3-4 hours. :/

Latest posts

Back