Mini v4 Group Hatch (Starting Jan. 28 or sooner)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMatty0-0

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk! So, today will being bored with my tamagotchis, I thought "Hey! I should start a group hatch!" This is my first group hatch, so I have No IDEA what I'm doing. But it looks easy enough! ^_^ Okay, so the 2 tamas I will be running are my v4, currently a 4th gen Masketchi named Red, and my v4.5, a 2nd gen Ura Togetchi named Zach. Here are my goals for the hatch:

-Have at least 80 skill points in one category (kindness,creativity, e.t.c) for each tama

- Have at least 7 training bars filled out for each tama

- Earn at least 3000 gotchi points per tama, not including the money from their parents

- Have each tama get a job by the age of 4

- Have them get married if they are the opposite gender

- And finally, under any circumstances, NEVER LET 1 TAMA DIE!!!

Feel free to leave any suggestion of which characters I should aim for, tips, or anything help full! See you in a couple of weeks! ^_^ :lol: :furawatchi: :newmametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a V4, but I have a V4.5! If it's okay to use that, I'd join.

(I'm also probably getting an Entama but I'm not sure if that's close enough to a V4.)

I last left my V4.5 on the naming screen of a new baby. So I'd be starting the 2nd gen.

Does it have the battery out of it? I heard of someone doing this and since she left the naming screen on for a couple of days, her baby girl ended up being 4 yrs old! :eek:

Yeah, I took the battery out right after the parent left the baby. Also, I don't have my entama just yet (it still has to be shipped out to me) so if it doesn't come in time I'd just use my V4.5.

Ok sounds cool! :D Is your v4.5 a boy or a girl? Oh, wait. I guess has to be a surprise. :mellow:

I haven't had time to run a tama in so long :D V4 is my favourite version so I'm ecstatic to join.

Are we going to be logging our tamas progress in this thread?

My entama hasn't left Japan yet so I'll just use my V4.5 and marry it using the matchmaker.

(it's a girl, btw)

I haven't had time to run a tama in so long :D V4 is my favourite version so I'm ecstatic to join.
Are we going to be logging our tamas progress in this thread?
No, all hatches should have two separate threads: one for organizing the hatch and one for logging the hatch. I'm sure the creator of this one will make it when the time comes. :)

Note to tama matty: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/122-group-hatch-logs/ <- just start a topic there

I'll join this hatch with my puzzle piece v4.5! I might even add an entama, we'll see how it goes. I will not reset but just marry Kumo, an Ura Togetchi, off and start with a new baby. I'm excited for this! Until the hatch!

Yay! ^_^ More group hatch members! Is it sad that the amount we have now is more then i thought we would have at the end? :(

Okay, so have to have tamagotchis be ready by next Saturday. Should make it that the first day is with the parent still with it's baby, or make it that parents leave by then? (BTW, I can only post on Saturdays and Sundays, tamas are usually paused during the school week.)

Zach and Red accidentally got married! :eek: I was able to reset and download Red quick enough, but Zach now has one of the baby boys Red gave birth to, Logan. Then Red got married and had a baby girl, Stella. I deleted Zach and Red from each other's friend list, but will Stella and Logan still be able to marry each other? Pls help! :(

I think i'll join this hatch. Because apparently I have a death wish and want to run SIX TAMAGOTCHIS AT THE SAME TIME.

WITH MORE PLANNED IN THE FUTURE.

This can only end well.

I'll be joining with my v4.5.

I think i'll join this hatch. Because apparently I have a death wish and want to run SIX TAMAGOTCHIS AT THE SAME TIME.

WITH MORE PLANNED IN THE FUTURE.

This can only end well.

I'll be joining with my v4.5.
This is literally going to be me xD. I have five running at the moment and when I do this hatch with my v4.5, it'll be six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back