Valentine's Day Hatch! (Starting Feb 14)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadonut

Reaction score
Hi! I've never done a group hatch before so I decided to start one!

The rules are:

1. Hatch any tama you want!
  2. Don't let your tama die or run away
  3. It's ok to start a new generation
  4. Have fun!

I was actually just thinking about doing a Valentines hatch a few days ago!

I'm currently waiting on an Entama that's in the mail. It should be here by Valentines Day, and if it is, I'll definitely hatch that. If not, I'll find something else, maybe a vintage.

I was actually just thinking about doing a Valentines hatch a few days ago!

I'm currently waiting on an Entama that's in the mail. It should be here by Valentines Day, and if it is, I'll definitely hatch that. If not, I'll find something else, maybe a vintage.
Cool! I might do a new generation on my M!X since I will have it then ^_^

I've got a bunch of tamas coming in the mail. Hopefully one will be here by Valentines. If not, I'll run a connection.

Edit: The m!x melody I have coming from amazon is pink, so it'll be appropriate! It's set to arrive February 16, but I'm hoping for amazon to work it's usual magic and have it come early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a bunch of tamas coming in the mail. Hopefully one will be here by Valentines. If not, I'll run a connection.

Edit: The m!x melody I have coming from amazon is pink, so it'll be appropriate! It's set to arrive February 16, but I'm hoping for amazon to work it's usual magic and have it come early.
Cool! I might run my M!X as well! ^_^

I now have a pink V3 coming in the mail that I think would be perfect for this hatch. So I've decided on definitely joining the hatch with that now!

:wub:

A Valentine's Day Hatch? That sounds like fun and just what I need to get back to running my tamas again. It has been awhile.

I think I will hatch my v6 Musicstar the Sweet Melody one. It is so pink and looks like a musical valentine!

A Valentine's Day Hatch? That sounds like fun and just what I need to get back to running my tamas again. It has been awhile.

I think I will hatch my v6 Musicstar the Sweet Melody one. It is so pink and looks like a musical valentine!
Cool! I have a pink music star as well!

I'll have my 4U in the mail soon, so I'll run that. I might run one of my TFs or my v4.5.

Also, you might want to redesign your first post.

EDIT:

Welcome to the Valentine's Day Tamagotchi Hatch!

Here are the rules! <3

1. You must hatch on Valentine's Day (the 14th of February)

2. Use ANY Tamagotchi you want!

3. Have fun!

4. Don't let it die.

Code:
[background=pink][color=#FF0000]Welcome to the Valentine's Day Tamagotchi Hatch![/color][/background]
[background=red][color=white]Here are the rules! <3
3. Have fun!
4. Don't let it die.[/color][/background]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have my 4U in the mail soon, so I'll run that. I might run one of my TFs or my v4.5.

Also, you might want to redesign your first post.

EDIT:

Welcome to the Valentine's Day Tamagotchi Hatch!

Here are the rules! <3

3. Have fun!

4. Don't let it die.

[background=pink]Welcome to the Valentine's Day Tamagotchi Hatch![/background]
[background=red]Here are the rules! <3
3. Have fun!
4. Don't let it die.
[/background]
Wow! That is so awesome what you did with the text! Great tamagotchi choice!

So the ebay seller I bought from gave me a pink anniversary m!x instead of a white one. Since it doesn't matter to me, I have a pink anniverary m!x to run for this hatch!

This sounds like fun!
My hubby is back at work full time and I have so much free time. :lol:

I am running my iDL right now and can probably get a new gen to line up with the 14th, but maybe I'll hatch something new on V day just to run for 2 weeks or so. .

Im thinking a P2! :tarakotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back